cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member

Back on!!! But Test only.

I dropped the Winny and NPP for good at the advice of Mealticket and I must say I am feeling better after a couple days off them. I am doing about 280mg of Andropen (5-ester test) a week with L-Dex and Nolv only.

I should have never bought the Winny/NPP/EQ and did more research with those in my sport (cycling). Just wanted everyone to know who is thinking of those two compounds and does lots of aerobic activity not to do it. Stick with a low dose of Test and maybe Var.

The only thing that sucks is I wish that my source would swap unused gear as I would like trade EQ for some Var and a little more Test.

EVERY NEWBIE......MAKE SURE YOU DO ENOUGH RESEARCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION!!!!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Wow... Eq is suppose to increase red blood cell counts... Alot of runners have tested possitive for winny too... good to hear that mealticket put you on a path you are comfortable with

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to hear you're gonna make use of at least some of all that gear you bought!

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    Good Luck with that! Sell your unused gear to a friend, or im sure someone on here would be happy to test out them for ya

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    glad to hear that you are doing better and back on.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Yea, good deal. Although i read that EQ actually slightly increases indurance also, buy upping your red blood cell count.

For endurance, i woulda done straight eq before straight test.

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Yea, good deal. Although i read that EQ actually slightly increases indurance also, buy upping your red blood cell count.

For endurance, i woulda done straight eq before straight test.
    Well thats the reason I bought it and Winny too. But the blood pressure issue negates the increase in RBC. Meal Ticket told me small amounts of Test and Var are OK and I believe him. He knows his ****. I would think that Primo may be OK too, but haven't asked him. I am also wondering about Oral T-Bol since it is similar to Var but much cheaper.

Thanks to all you bros for the support to push me thru this.

BTW- I have some EPO on its way

Hed
    I was going to say var might be helpful also.

Just from real world experience, i was doing 500mg/week of test e, and into the 4th week to about the 9th week, i was real short on breath, and felt winded real bad after sets. Perhaps it was because of the massive amount of weight i packed on in that short time, perhaps not, just letting you know.

I was going to say var might be helpful also.

Just from real world experience, i was doing 500mg/week of test e, and into the 4th week to about the 9th week, i was real short on breath, and felt winded real bad after sets. Perhaps it was because of the massive amount of weight i packed on in that short time, perhaps not, just letting you know.
    Got it............Thanks. I'll tell you one thing If I gain any more weight its adios muchacho! I am going to increase my training volume to see if I can get some of this weight back off.

Hed
    Wait, i dont get it, you dont wanna gain weight, but you are taking test e?

What dose you takin it at man?

Wait, i dont get it, you dont wanna gain weight, but you are taking test e?

What dose you takin it at man?

I am taking Andropen 275 (test p./test p.p./ test a./test c./test d. blend) at about 250 mg/week. I am taking 10mg Nolva/.25 Arimdex daily.

Do you know how Turanabol compares to Anavar in terms of weight gain/BP issues?

LL08 is offline Member
    What do you ride; crits track or road? All would require diff answers.

var causes cortisol suppression which negatively effects endurance. If your interested theres a post on endurance in the STEROID section where i explained this a little bit more.

For you a low dose of test prop - run 300 max and see how you go in terms of weight gain.

My next question..Ru a tested athlete. if not EQ is good. EPO is the best. try some lactic acid buffers. hgh, igf-1 actovegin. Albuterol inhalers, B12 inj. thats gonna help you heaps. Let me know how you go.

LL

Thread Information