icecom is offline New Member

Question Nube needs cycle advise...

Ok, I am still a nube so I need some advise.

Little background:
    6'1'
    250 pounds
    I am over weight but not too fat. I am wide and have muscle deveolpement (although nothing to write home about)
    Bench: 300lb
    Squat: close to 400lb
    Prior cycles: dbol 60 mg a day x 4 weeks (that is the only thing I have done)
    All-in-all I am just a "corn bread fed" mo'fo. What I want is to loose a lot of body fat but keep my existing muscle development in the process.

The only thing I have to work with after a year of getting ripped off and siezed items is the following:

(1) Test400 10 ml (which has 25 mg test prop, 188mg test enan, 187mg test cyp per ml)

(1) Deca QV 300 10ml btl (deca nandrolone 300 mg per ml)
    Both are from mexico
    It's used for veterinary purposes (not sure if that matters as I am told)

Aside from the obvious risks...
    how should I take it?
    Dose?
    Do I stack...alternate?
    diet...etc.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    If you want to lose bf first, I would recommend getting on a strict diet and work out plan. Don't take you gear until you decide you want to bulk up again. In the mean time I would work on collecting more juice that you have in order to run a proper cycle.

seanw is offline Banned
    The answers to all your questions are in here http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=161345 Just do some research

I agree...

Thanks and I agree. The diet above all else seems to be the most challenging. I know that when cycling the added testosterone raises the bad cholesterol levels in your body and puts people at increased risk of many chronic disorders. This is avoided by so many body builders because they have such a healthy diet. Geeze I really need to work on that part.

Any recipes? How about a really go diet schedule? All I know how to do is boil chicken and potatoes...its not surprising that I hit McDees after about a day of that!

Ok, I may shape up a bit prior to taking gear. According to this reference: Novice Cycle #2-1...I have everything accept the Nolva and B-6?. I forgot to mention in my other post that I DO HAVE THE POST CYCLE CLOM.

Can I get away without the NOLVA?

I am assuming I use the vitamin B-6 in pill form right?
    Last edited by icecom; 04-14-2005 at 11:21 PM.

you need nolva...gyno is no joke....especially when dealing with deca

B-12 vs. B-6...

I was interested in the affect that vitamin B-6 has on muscle growth since many bodybuilders recommended it with their cycles.

Interestingly when I was researching what exactly vitamin B-6 does I kept getting similar information on vitamin B-12.

It seems that B-6 assists with protein synthesis which is key. B-12 however has a much broader roll in that it assists with DNA repair and cell derision everywhere in the body but is particularly crucial for the nervous system and red blood cells. Red blood cells are crucial to supply oxygen and nutrients to the muscle tissues.

B-12 can be found mainly in red meat and eggs.

I have decided to supplement both vitamin B-6 and B-12 with my cycles and perhaps even off cycle.

Since both of these vitamins are stored in the liver pending distribution it may be a good idea not to over do it on either one. Perhaps 2-3 times the daily recommended amounts would suffice but any more will likely be filtered out through your urine. Any less and body will not be able to support your rapid muscle growth in terms of supplying the nutrients when cycling.

Thread Information