Thread: infections?

shredzs is offline Associate Member

infections?

can a non steril vile of juice cause you to contract aids or hepatitus C?
    can the virus really live that long in the vile?

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    non steril? you mean not sealed. If you have any reason to believe your gear is not steril then do not use it!

its sealed, i also believe its steril, but is this possible?

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    if no one has used it before you i dont think there is a chance to contract those virus' but dont share needles. If you trust your source you should be ok. I personally have never heard of anyone getting a virus from their vial....

thanks!

wanna_b_bigger is offline New Member
    i know that the aids virus can only live about 4 mins. outside the body. once its temp drops to around 90 degrees it dies. not sure about Hep. C.

WBB

anyone else?

bump

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wanna_b_bigger
    i know that the aids virus can only live about 4 mins. outside the body. once its temp drops to around 90 degrees it dies. not sure about Hep. C.

WBB
    I aint going to try it... Also on that temperature drop thing.... how come you can take a pint of blood, refrigerate it at 35 degrees for a couple days, warm it up and give it to someone... if it was infected with HIV or Hep C, you can better believe whoever receives that blood now has the desease too.

Heroin addicts sometimes reuse the same needle for a couple weeks at a time. They take a lighter and burn at the needle tip thinking they are cleaning the needle, and suck up rubbing alcohol and squirt it thru a few times. While this tends to cleans the needle and syringe of common bacteria and can save them from getting gangrene, etc from this reused needle, people have been known to catch AIDS from borrowing a needle thats been thru the rubbing alcohol squirt thru and needle burning by lighter or candle. Infected HIV/HEP products can be notoriously likely to give you aids when direct contact to your blood stream is provided. I definately would NOT chance it by sharing a needle or even your vail. Never reuse a needle personally and definately not with anyone else.

If YOU catch AIDS or HEP A, B or C from doing steroids , you only have YOURSELF to blame. If you are an idiot in how you do it, you are probably sure to get it. DO not count on the BA in gear to kill off HIV/HEP germs.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Fresh needles every time, all the time, is the only way to be completely safe.

I was not talking about sharing vials or needles, i am talking about a sealed vial from a ug lab, friends have tried the ug lab i have with good results, but when you know you got a product from a ug lab it still makes you wonder.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by shredzs
    I was not talking about sharing vials or needles, i am talking about a sealed vial from a ug lab, friends have tried the ug lab i have with good results, but when you know you got a product from a ug lab it still makes you wonder.
    If someone wants to harm you, then yes it's possible. I don't know all the ins and out of virus handling but it would probably require a good education to do.

Someone could put some drain cleaner in there. Your question, is it possible? Hell yeah.

More reason to only go with highly thought of people and get more than one trusted person to tell you the product and person is top notch. Also a good reason to buy directly from the maker and not a third party.

Thread Information