eradikate is offline Senior Member

why always bulk on your first cycle?

I've been reading alot on this board and asking questions. I know some of you don't like what i'm asking because you might think it's a stupid question but that's ok with me.
    Anyway, why do everyone suggest a bulk cycle for the first time?
    Is cutting cycle for the first time not as effective or something?
    I know the first cycle is the most effective cycle but if that is true wouldn't it be really good for cutting also?

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    To build a base fool:/ dont make me have to hurt u,WE ARE NOT FAT!!!!!! well i am im cheating again ahah

4plates is offline Banned
    thats not true ive recomended and heard guys many time wanting to do a cutting cycle.
    but more often the first time users are looking to get big.id honestly say 75-80% of first time users are looking to bulk.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Usually your first cycle will also be your best cycle for new muscle growth...
    If you are so over weight that you need to shred some bodyfat you would be better off doing that natural first before hitting the gear...

me overweight?? im lean. I was curious because not too many guys on their first cycle want to cut or recommend cutting. I'm still in dilemma should i cut or should i bulk. But d00fy you're right!! we're not fat!! LETZ GET HUGE!!

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    why cut if your skinny? what are you going to cut your skinny muscles?? get muscle then make it look good. im doing two bulking before i cut.

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    Well the first cycle is probably going to be the best cycle you do as far as results.

And even if you are a little overweight you will not gain fat on a/s. You might even shed some fat naturally while you are on the 1st cycle since your workout are going to be alot more intense. Then after you get done with your bulking cycle you will have a nice base to cut....

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    it depends on ur goals and ur current status i wouldnt suggest anyone with excess bf to bulk from experience the only thing youu feel is uncomfortable!!

peace

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    it totally depends on the type body you want. most guys want to get a little bigger and some want to get alot bigger. just depends on your personal goals!

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    well many say u get the most gains from ur first cycle so what would be the point of cutting on ur first unless u are overweight. besides it is easier for some to cut then others and visa versa

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    def depends on the goals u r trying to reach. b4 even doing a cycle u should have already decided what your goals are and should b well on your way 2 your goal without using roids yet. I never used juice til i quit making gains naturally and i probably still could have made em naturally but i didnt want to up my cal. plus im tryn to get 20lbs quick instead of doing it naturally and taking 4 ever.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    i agree i woudl liek to lower mu body fat to about 8% or so but doing it now woudl just make me a skinny fool cause u r gonna burn muscle when u cut so im gonna do 2 bulking cycles and c where that gets me then i will proly cut and be happy

alright i've decided. I'm going to bulk up this cycle. This is my first cycle ever. I think first cycle stacking so much gear is unneccessary. I'm just going to do Test/dbol /clen . clen to harden up the gains i've got at the end with the clomid therapy. What do you guys think? drop the clen? should i add some EQ in there? like 300mg/wk or even 400mg/wk?

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Erad I understand where you are comming from. I want(ed) to cut for my first cycle as well, I am a little heavy though, not huge but heavy. I ended up realizing that it all boils down to diet and cardio as to how much fat your gonna gain with the cycle regardless.

As for your cycle, I'm by no means an expert but since you seem to be intrested in minimizing the fat and bloat why don't you toss some liquidex in there as well. This would help with gyno prevention and keep the water bloat down as well. I decided to do that with the cycle I'm starting. Sust 500wk, EQ400wk, dbol 35ed for 3 weeks, winny toward the end at 50mg ed (after time off from the dbol), clen 2w on 2w off throughout, and T3 to help burn some of the fat off. Liquidex .25-.5 ED and clomid at the end.

I figure it will be easier to shed what fat is left post cycle with the extra muscle mass I will build over the next 12-15 weeks. Should be intresting to say the least

DMX

Good idea dimension!! Liquidex would be a great idea! Liquidex is soo pricy though...that's extra 200 bux. Is there anything else that'll help with the bloat besides liquidex? i mean i can deal with a little bit of bloat. By the way my cycle looks something like that.
    im using test/eq/dbol and maybe some clen at the end. I would like to see your results from your cycle! Keep me posted bro and good luck with your cycle! i wish everything goes well for ya!

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    u can try some proviron it can help with bloating some too and it is fairly cheap

will proviron hinder my gains? i know clomid will hinder gains

Thread Information