androplex is offline Donating Member

Nolvadex with Depo Test and hGH

I need to know if taking half a tab of Nolvadex with 100mg of depo test, 8iu per week of hGH will cause my gains to be lowered?

I am not having gyno signs now but I am worried that I could get gyno since on androgel my nips got sensitive.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    good question - i dont know the answer to this one so this is a bump!

as i understand it using nolva can knock back some of your gains during a cycle, but half a tab is not much, and im not at all sure if the nolva will have anything to do with the gh anyway.

keep this bumped

Ranger is offline New Member
    Nolvadex in a competetive inhibator of estrogen...simply put, it competes for the estrogen recepter site...Now, Armidex and Femara are non-competitive inhabitors...they shut down aromatizing estrogen...PERIOD!!

8iu's of GH per week...??? Meaning around 1.5iu's per day...seems a bit low my friend, but you know your body best....

I personally would wait until the signs of gyno begin, then start the Nolva or armidex...as for cutting into gains...Nolva/Armidex/Femara will surpress IGF-! production to a certain degree...Nolva being the highest, and Femara being thwe lowest....as for anti-estro's...Femara is my personal choice of the three....My opinion though....

Ranger

Thread Information