Thread: Type of test

Perskription is offline Junior Member

Type of test

I ordered test prop and was told could not get for a feww weeks but was given something else. i was told its a little better. I did some research and can't seem to find exactly what type of test i was given. the bottle says ENANTAT QV 250 with a silver hologram on the label and the everything is written in spanish. Anyone know what type of test it is and what the proper dose to take.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    its test enanthate ... go with 500 mg a week shot every 3.5 days... assuming this is ur first cycle?!?! u know you hafta shoot prop at least EOD right??

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    If you only got one bottle, you will need one more bottle to have a full cycle. You'd need 20ml to make it a full cycle.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    If you only got one bottle, you will need one more bottle to have a full cycle. You'd need 20ml to make it a full cycle.
    at least... qv is underdosed a little, and if you wanna run it for 10 to 12 weeks at 500 mg you need 3 bottles... two will be sufficient... but 3 would be ideal... if yuou have 2 bottles and you are doing 1 cc twice a week thats about 450 to 460 mg's test e a week...

good luck

Perskription is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys I have 2 bottles and i will be getting a 3rd in a few weeks. I do plan to have a 10 week cycle. Also going to add some d bol half way thru. thanks for theh help

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Add dbol half way through? dbol is most often just taken in the first few weeks to jump start a cycle, half way through the test will be doing enough imo.

Thread Information