Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    see that's where the training comes in, pavlovs dog is an excellent starter for this kind of thing, it gets the basics down
    She is pregnant. If she was trained properly she would feel so ugly she would be afraid to leave because she is so lucky to be with you.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    okay but before it gets ponted out by someone who will remain nameless (LOZ) I take more shiite from my wife than any man I know

But I talk some smack OH YEAH!

indica is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    She is pregnant. If she was trained properly she would feel so ugly she would be afraid to leave because she is so lucky to be with you.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Got the stuff back late last night!!! Luckily!!!!!

She calmed down this morning.... FINALLY... but when she came home yesterday, and finally let me into bed, I got kicked, scrathced, spit on, as well as a really bad attempt at an arm lock... but she did get credit for that one.. it was a good attempt!

AND finally this morning she calmed down.... went to work, and I got a piece of a$$.

Im sure that we'll need to talk about the whole crazy mess later today, but at least I got all my gear back!

L8

indica is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    Got the stuff back late last night!!! Luckily!!!!!

She calmed down this morning.... FINALLY... but when she came home yesterday, and finally let me into bed, I got kicked, scrathced, spit on, as well as a really bad attempt at an arm lock... but she did get credit for that one.. it was a good attempt!

AND finally this morning she calmed down.... went to work, and I got a piece of a$$.

Im sure that we'll need to talk about the whole crazy mess later today, but at least I got all my gear back!

L8

Told ya she was just hiding the stuff....my wife did a lot of crazy stuff when she was pregnant, you just have to bear in mind its just hormones and not her actual self.

Thoose make up fvcks are the best ones hehe

BlocRoc is offline Member
    And she even said thanks for the rice cooker that I bought her yesterday... The same one that she said I could throw away last night!

Love those hormones!!!
    Yes it is my first kid, but its her 2nd. She has one from a previous marriage!

L8

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    Second marriage... spitting on you...hitting you...kicked+scratched, hormones or not I hope it lasts for ya bro.

indica is offline Banned
    Hormones is a bitch!!! Have been in the same situation when she was expecting our first. She was scratching and hitting. Just hold down her hands and you temper and her will get down too. If you hold your temper you already have won the fight!! Not much you can do when she got a kid in the stomach....just if it gets a habit after she delivers, then you deal with it.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    thats why I throw them out after I am done with them...

Sorry I have tryed and tryed to be understanding, but I just cant put up with the BS...

I had a situation happen with a girl I was staying with who had all my stuff sitting on the kitchen table ( Gear ) when I got home... she was all arms crossed and wanting me to explain myself...

I grabbed my ****, and started packing, she totally flipped out on me... I told her I didnt appreciate her going thru my personal stuff, and that she could find someone else to pay half of the bills...

but I basicly think women are worthless unless they are paying my bills or sucking my dick...

andrewthomas is offline New Member
    dont u just love make up sex
    u get to rock the sh!t outa her a$$ and abuse the heck out of it and they love it

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    but I basicly think women are worthless unless they are paying my bills or sucking my dick
    wow, I feel sorry for you actually. it's really a **** shame that you think like that.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    That's ****ed.

You can't shred her clothes or put all her jewery in a paint bucket or something because she will just turn you in for having the juice.

Withhold sex, that's all I can think of.

"Babe, you really hurt me and I just don't think that I can be intimate with you right now." Yeah, something like that.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I just noticed you already got the stuff back.

Ladies and gentlemen, that is why you read the whole thread before posting.

indica is offline Banned
    I have a special shelf in the kitchen where i keep all my gear so i can go there and look and admire all the goodies...but my wife is very understanding.

but she hasnt always been that way..you have to be honest and be persuasive and have arguements for your case, as she has to have when she wants to do something i dont like....again mutual respect

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    And everyone gets after me about being sneaky and not telling my wife about gear. Stuff like this is why I do it. This reaffirms my belief that NO ONE should know about your gear usage, no girlfriend, boyfriend if applicable, certainly not mother, father, class mates, co-workers, etc. Keep it to your self and keep the gear, pins and PCT in total secrecy and very well hidden. Also you would be amazed at how much you lower your risk of getting busted or otherwise happens with fewer people know. Its just good practice.

Chances are your arguement was not roid rage related. Nothing more then normal arguement. Well the chicks will blame everything and anything on the roids if they know about it and then this crap happens.

indica is offline Banned
    Choose a good wife instead...

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    kill her!

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    yeah I feel sorry for me too, after 34 years of being an understanding attentive sensitive guy, I finaly just gave up...

oh well its not like I didnt try...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Dawggawn! With that much juice, she is gonna get HYOOOGE! And probably have the world's strongest baby! Bet she needs a bit of electrolysis in a few months, though!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    all this makes me feel very proud about having a gf that understands my usage.even when we get in knock down drag out fights her mouth remains sealed about the steroids .

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    agree 100%. without mutual respect there is nothing.

yeah they do, but that doesnt make it right. In those cases the man is just a retard for not sticking up for himself. it is all about the mutual respect. that is the foundation of a true relationship.
    Hey Vic, I think he was refering to you here

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    your going to have a kid, be a good role model at least. Your child definatly wont understand if you try to justify your roid use to them. Lying to them is never good, i say come off. Family is more important then roids, it sucks your in that situation but do the right thing and have a stable home for the kid.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    who let the guy w/ a conscience join the board?

Quote Originally Posted by Zennie
    Sorry to say but it is really sad that all you bros out there care about the gear only and nothing about the girl. She is pregnant (I suppose with your kid) and she is really upset and walking around with something that is illegal (that belongs to you) and some of you are hoping that she gets busted, and all you're looking for is to get the gear back and wanting to continue your cycle and nothing about trying to work things out with her.....

Just so sad, that sometimes I feel that the juice really gets to you all and that all you care about is the juice and finishing up the cycle. There are other things more important in life......

QUOTE=BlocRoc]Im going to go out and check a few places where she goes... I have a set of her car keys.... and Im hoping that she doesnt remember that I do!!!!

If the car is where I hope it might be..... Im digging thru the fuker!!!

keeping my fingers crossed!!

l8
    [/QUOTE]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information