Thread: Huge stomach

thirdeyeopen7 is offline New Member

Huge stomach

can anyone give me some insight as to what the deal is with dudes on roids and gigantic, ripped stomachs? they have stomachs bigger than santa but at the same time theyre totally ripped. its like their organs or something have also grown from the roids. ronnie coleman is kinda like this, but i notice it more with pro wrestlers. is there anything one can do to avoid ending up like this?

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdeyeopen7
    can anyone give me some insight as to what the deal is with dudes on roids and gigantic, ripped stomachs? they have stomachs bigger than santa but at the same time theyre totally ripped. its like their organs or something have also grown from the roids. ronnie coleman is kinda like this, but i notice it more with pro wrestlers. is there anything one can do to avoid ending up like this?
    you got it. their organs have gotten huge from IGF-II which is the result of massive doses of GH.

thirdeyeopen7 is offline New Member
    IGF II? whats that? so this doesnt happen with juice?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    no, not any steroids (i'm pretty sure)... just hgh

not that i know of.

the reason GH give you more muscle cells is because some of it converts to IGF-1, which is what you want. but @ high doses or maybe with some other factors, your GH can convert to IGF-II, another chain that causes growth of the small intestines.

if you want more info search for "intestinal growth" or "organ growth"- along those lines, because i don't have a very deep understanidng of what happens. also there's a mod called JonnieB who is the resident guru on slin/gh/igf who might be able to help you, but try searching and looking through the gh forum first.

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    ya i c a few guys like this at the gym..i kinda wanna stick them with a pin and deflate them but theyd probably kick my ass

WonderMikeJ is offline Junior Member
    that is known as growth gutt.. exactly their internal organs are growing aswell as their muscles.. remember gh is often injected in the stomach's adipose tissue aswell.. Many people like Ronnie Coleman for example also wear extremely tight training belts.. I've personally watched Ronnie lean against equipment with the end of the strap of his belt in his hand... he uses the machine to tighten it as much as possible.. now if this is done on a daily basis over years time the waist will shrink and the stomach will come forward.. sort of like those old ripley's beleive it or not women who's waist were like 8 inches because they wore corsets for years.. Ronnies waist is probably like a 28-30 and it's absolutely ridiculous.. most of the time it's the growth though or the individual has a bit of lordosis.. the spine set differently then others and they almost lean back when standing normally and they look like Apollo Creed.. makes you mad because you have to flex and these guys are just inhaling and you see abs.. oh well..

Kelvin is offline Junior Member

Not to stray

Not trying to stray too far. I've also seen the big gut with men who are HIV+ and are using steriods . They are ripped to shreds and usually have big arms and shoulders and no legs or glutes drawn faces and a big ripped gut. A guy that works at my gym once told me that that's how he can tell their HIV status. No matter how big their gut is they have ripped abs. That is not to say that all bodybuilders are HIV because that is not true. However, I've found that among those that are HIV and are using steriods, it is very true.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin
    Not trying to stray too far. I've also seen the big gut with men who are HIV+ and are using steriods. They are ripped to shreds and usually have big arms and shoulders and no legs or glutes drawn faces and a big ripped gut. A guy that works at my gym once told me that that's how he can tell their HIV status. No matter how big their gut is they have ripped abs. That is not to say that all bodybuilders are HIV because that is not true. However, I've found that among those that are HIV and are using steriods, it is very true.
    the best way to tell an HIV victim is if they're wearing leather and sporting a moustache.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Not trying to stray too far. I've also seen the big gut with men who are HIV+ and are using steriods. They are ripped to shreds and usually have big arms and shoulders and no legs or glutes drawn faces and a big ripped gut. A guy that works at my gym once told me that that's how he can tell their HIV status. No matter how big their gut is they have ripped abs. That is not to say that all bodybuilders are HIV because that is not true. However, I've found that among those that are HIV and are using steriods, it is very true.Quote

HUH?

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    Not trying to stray too far. I've also seen the big gut with men who are HIV+ and are using steriods. They are ripped to shreds and usually have big arms and shoulders and no legs or glutes drawn faces and a big ripped gut. A guy that works at my gym once told me that that's how he can tell their HIV status. No matter how big their gut is they have ripped abs. That is not to say that all bodybuilders are HIV because that is not true. However, I've found that among those that are HIV and are using steriods, it is very true.Quote

HUH?
    take that fvcking avatar down RIGHT NOW!! ... that's just wrong bro

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    "roid gut", but actually it is usually caused by high intake of GH over a prolonged period. The intestines actually grow, get more massive. I think it is disgusting. I don't think any of those bigbellied pros belong on a stage. Ron Coleman, GIVE IT UP! YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT SANDOW!!! His waist is HYOOOGE! Compare that to Ahnold's waist back when he was competing. THERE is what a "gut" should look like.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    "roid gut", but actually it is usually caused by high intake of GH over a prolonged period. The intestines actually grow, get more massive. I think it is disgusting. I don't think any of those bigbellied pros belong on a stage. Ron Coleman, GIVE IT UP! YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT SANDOW!!! His waist is HYOOOGE! Compare that to Ahnold's waist back when he was competing. THERE is what a "gut" should look like.
    I figured that I would get myself into some trouble with that posting once I sat down and thought about it so let me explain myself in a better way. My previous posting was not sarcastic, nor was it meant to offend those who are gay or who have HIV. I live in a predominately gay community and the huge gut with the massive upper body, an underdeveloped lower body, ripped to hell 24/7 with skin that looks like leather and a gaunt face is the "in look" amongst middle aged gay men down here. Almost all of the men who sport that look happen also to be HIV+ and who are juicing to some degree. We in the neighborhood see it all the time and it has been a topic amongst a lot of bodybuilders as well as gay men here. Although I am quite aware of the effects of massive amounts of GH, a lot of us also believe some of it has to do with the medication to treat the HIV.

I also do not like the big gut look. It is not aestheically pleasing to ME. However, people do have the right to seek their own visions of perfection. To those that I might have offended, please accept my apologies.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Not trying to stray too far. I've also seen the big gut with men who are HIV+ and are using steriods. They are ripped to shreds and usually have big arms and shoulders and no legs or glutes drawn faces and a big ripped gut. A guy that works at my gym once told me that that's how he can tell their HIV status. No matter how big their gut is they have ripped abs. That is not to say that all bodybuilders are HIV because that is not true. However, I've found that among those that are HIV and are using steriods, it is very true.
    Thats because protease inhibitors cause the funked up out of purportion weight distribution or something and I think there are some new anti-HIV drugs that help get rid of that oversized gut look with the HIV guys, but it turns out the same thing is highly sought after by non-HIV guys because it this drug gets rid of oversized gut better on non-HIV guys then the ones on the protease inhibitors. I forget the name of the drug but was just reading something about it last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Thats because protease inhibitors cause the funked up out of purportion weight distribution or something and I think there are some new anti-HIV drugs that help get rid of that oversized gut look with the HIV guys, but it turns out the same thing is highly sought after by non-HIV guys because it this drug gets rid of oversized gut better on non-HIV guys then the ones on the protease inhibitors. I forget the name of the drug but was just reading something about it last week.
    Thank you Ntpadude!!! I thought such was the case and that the medication contributed to that look. Thanks for educating me on the subject.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Thank you Ntpadude!!! I thought such was the case and that the medication contributed to that look. Thanks for educating me on the subject.
    It is known as "Crix belly" or "protease belly." Obviously, protease belly is due to the use of protease inhibitors and Crix is named after Crixivan (protease inhibitor), a med used in the AIDS fight.

Knight1811

Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    It is known as "Crix belly" or "protease belly." Obviously, protease belly is due to the use of protease inhibitors and Crix is named after Crixivan (protease inhibitor), a med used in the AIDS fight.

Knight1811
    Thanks for the info!!! It's really nice being apart of this board where so many people know their stuff about things and are willing to educate the rest of us.

Thread Information