Thread: Advice Please

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member

Advice Please

Hey everyone sorry for the long post. I have a couple questions for you. I may also appear offline, I am not. Because of my job, I am back and forth to the site all day. So please don't ignore the thread, I won't. I am getting ready to purchase my first cycle, and will begin running it in the fall...Oct. or Nov. Gonna homebrew and mix orals for my first and every cycle.

STATS

28 years old 6'1" 235lbs (too high bf%, am dieting down to 210 for start of cycle) Lifting for over 12 years. Only serious last 2. Other 10 were sport specific mixed with lots of partying.

Here are the questions...

1. I know that a test or test - dbol cycle is the way to be. I am wondering about running deca with it at a lower dose than the test. I have joint trouble and have heard good things about these together. Is this OK?

2. I have to order my powders in quite a large amount, 50grams for each (deca and test). I have seen different threads about storage time, but nothing definitive. How long can I expect to be able to store these (in a cool dark place, in a sealed bag)?

3. I am considering a couple of no-no's with orals as well....tell me what you think of this please...

Weeks 1-12 test E at 250mg x 2 (total of 500mg week)
    Weeks 1-10 deca at 200mg x 2 (total of 400mg week)
    Weeks 1-4 dbol at 45mg day (broke up into 3 times a day)
    Weeks 8-14 var at 60mg day (broke up into 3 times day)

Anti E's

Weeks 1-14 Nolva at 10mg day an Arimidex at .25mg day.

PCT

days 1-30 Nolva at 20mg day, .25 Arimidex day, Clomid at 100mg day.

I'm guessing I will be told to drop the orals for the first cycle, and if it seems too much to the more educated...I will.

If I do drop the oral for my first, would it be good to add d-bol to the test deca cycle for number 2. And would a number 3 cycle be good as I have it listed?

4. HCG ? Is this necessary for 12 weeks cycles? Can I expect a good enough comeback from the clomid pct without it? And will the boys make a 100% return?

Thanks you guys (and gals). I post this as a much more educated person. When I first came, I was just postin' for a source and gettin' yelled at....hhahahahahalol

JC

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I should have been more clear, PCT will start 2 weeks after last test shot (when var finishes). Also, my diet down will only be to 210 if I have not put on more weight. I should have said I will be lowering my bf%.

Thanks...JC

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    What are your goals for this cycle you have planned? Are you bulking?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc3
    STATS

28 years old 6'1" 235lbs (too high bf%, am dieting down to 210 for start of cycle) Lifting for over 12 years. Only serious last 2. Other 10 were sport specific mixed with lots of partying.

Here are the questions...

1. I know that a test or test - dbol cycle is the way to be. I am wondering about running deca with it at a lower dose than the test. I have joint trouble and have heard good things about these together. Is this OK?

Fine

2. I have to order my powders in quite a large amount, 50grams for each (deca and test). I have seen different threads about storage time, but nothing definitive. How long can I expect to be able to store these (in a cool dark place, in a sealed bag)?

I'm going to leave this to the lab guys

3. I am considering a couple of no-no's with orals as well....tell me what you think of this please...

Weeks 1-12 test E at 250mg x 2 (total of 500mg week)
    Weeks 1-10 deca at 200mg x 2 (total of 400mg week)
    Weeks 1-4 dbol at 45mg day (broke up into 3 times a day)
    Weeks 8-14 var at 60mg day (broke up into 3 times day)

Anti E's

Weeks 1-14 Nolva at 10mg day an Arimidex at .25mg day.

PCT

days 1-30 Nolva at 20mg day, .25 Arimidex day, Clomid at 100mg day.

I'm guessing I will be told to drop the orals for the first cycle, and if it seems too much to the more educated...I will.

I would drop the var if anything

If I do drop the oral for my first, would it be good to add d-bol to the test deca cycle for number 2. And would a number 3 cycle be good as I have it listed?

Don't worry about cycle #2 or #3 just yet

4. HCG ? Is this necessary for 12 weeks cycles? Can I expect a good enough comeback from the clomid pct without it? And will the boys make a 100% return?

Clomid alone should be fine. I don't run anything in addition to Clomid if the cycle is under 15 weeks

Thanks you guys (and gals). I post this as a much more educated person. When I first came, I was just postin' for a source and gettin' yelled at....hhahahahahalol

JC
    My .02 in bold

I should have been more clear, PCT will start 2 weeks after last test shot (when var finishes). Also, my diet down will only be to 210 if I have not put on more weight. I should have said I will be lowering my bf%.

Thanks...JC
    If that is the case, I wouldn't use deca .

Let me know what you can get your hands on. We can set up something a little better so you can reach your goals.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Thanks Diesel. I'll drop the var then and just concentrate on this cycle.

Why do you think to not use the deca in your second post? I must not have been very clear in my posts. The original diet down comment was to get ready for the cycle. I plan on adding as much weight as possible when on.

Thanks Diesel. I'll drop the var then and just concentrate on this cycle.

Why do you think to not use the deca in your second post? I must not have been very clear in my posts. The original diet down comment was to get ready for the cycle. I plan on adding as much weight as possible when on.
    Oh OK, I was confused....I thought you were cutting while on.

Cool.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Thanks....diesel.

I Love this board, it's so fast with response time.

Any lab rats looking here about the powder questions?

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    I'll be going off for a bit. Be back within the hour....

Thanks to everyone for the views and comments. Still looking for powder storage answers.

JC

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    OK, I'm gonna leave this thread and take diesel's advice. I am going to post another in the lab about powder storage.

Thanks

JC

Thread Information