stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

Should you increase training vol/intesinty

Hi!

I'm on my first cycle and was wondering should I up my training volume or keep it the same (2*low reps big weights a week and 2*more reps with lighter weights a week) since I feel like I could train even every day but I doubt that it is beneficial... The program worked for me while natural and was just wondering should I increase my training while on cycle (test pro 100mg EOD + deca 300 mg/W) Cardio I go do 2-3 times a week, usually seperately from the actual weight training.. thx

Hi!

I'm on my first cycle and was wondering should I up my training volume or keep it the same (2*low reps big weights a week and 2*more reps with lighter weights a week) since I feel like I could train even every day but I doubt that it is beneficial... The program worked for me while natural and was just wondering should I increase my training while on cycle (test pro 100mg EOD + deca 300 mg/W) Cardio I go do 2-3 times a week, usually seperately from the actual weight training.. thx
    I think you mean you do 2 SETS big weight and 2 more SETS with lighter weight. And you can train every day. i shoot for 4-6 times a week (depending on how intense my workouts are) Personally, i like to pyramid up with my sets, doing reps till failure on each one. Also throw in some negatives, supersets, and remember that form is everything. Go to www.abcbodybuilding.com for some good ideas on workout plans.

Thread Information