xderekx is offline Associate Member

cycle question, dosage...

i am currenly running sustanon 250, 125mgs EOD (8 week cycle, 20 amps, 40 total shots) & receiving alot of criticism from more experienced juicers as far as my dosage being far to low. i'm currently 5'11" 218 lbs, not sure of BF %, but i'm solid. now, i have used anabolics in the past (enanthate /deca /dbol ) do i need to up my dosage to say, 250mgs EOD to see more satisfying results? my diet is in check & i'm utilizing proper supplements. not looking for huge gains, just a fuller physique. been on this dosage for roughly two weeks. knowlegde please...

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    it s certainly not a lot, especially if u used juice before. u could throw in another compound or upp the dosage. depends on what u want...

well, my sixth week in , i will add anavar , 40mgs per day. run that for four weeks. novaldex added after fourth week & clomid approx 2.5 weeks after last sust injection.
    i've always been a mild saucer, so i'd rather receive advice from the more experienced than just jumping in without knowledge, ya know?

seanw is offline Banned
    I would up the sust to 500mg/week and run it for 12 weeks. Run the var from week 9 right up to the start of PCT which is 18 days after your last shot of Sust.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    The dosage comes out to be ~ 437mg per week. That's fine IMO... the reason they might say up the dose is to get more out of the prop since, i believe, shooting 125 EOD comes out to be 15mg prop EOD. you only have 2 more weeks of it left so why do it now? I would have ran it for 12 weeks though and did the var like sean said or even from week 7 or 8...JMO

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    The dosage comes out to be ~ 437mg per week. That's fine IMO... the reason they might say up the dose is to get more out of the prop since, i believe, shooting 125 EOD comes out to be 15mg prop EOD. you only have 2 more weeks of it left so why do it now? I would have ran it for 12 weeks though and did the var like sean said or even from week 7 or 8...JMO
    well, actually i have 6 weeks left on sust...only been running it for two weeks. i was stating that on my 6th week in, i'll add the var...
    now, with this, would you recommend me to stay at my current dosage...even if i'm "only" getting approx. 60mgs of prop per week? or boost it up, being i'm in my early stages?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    8 weeks is too short bro, u need to run it longer...

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xderekx
    well, actually i have 6 weeks left on sust...only been running it for two weeks. i was stating that on my 6th week in, i'll add the var...
    now, with this, would you recommend me to stay at my current dosage...even if i'm "only" getting approx. 60mgs of prop per week? or boost it up, being i'm in my early stages?
    oh..gotcha. I would be more concerned with running it for longer than upping the dose. I don't see any reason for running 900mg of test on a second cycle...i say keep the same dose and run it for 12 weeks instead of 8. You'll be a lot happier with the results. what doses did you run last time?

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    oh..gotcha. I would be more concerned with running it for longer than upping the dose. I don't see any reason for running 900mg of test on a second cycle...i say keep the same dose and run it for 12 weeks instead of 8. You'll be a lot happier with the results. what doses did you run last time?
    i ran test enanthate last spring @ 500mgs per week for 8 weeks...250 mgs on Mon & Fri...
    last summer was my most recent juicing...organon deca yellow caps, 400 mgs per week stacked with M-One-T...
    *XXX, i have considered doing so...maybe picking up an extra 10 amps of sust250. if i do this, would you guys advise me to keep the 125mg EOD or bump it up. of course if i bump it up...i'll need a few more amps.

Latin is offline Associate Member
    If I were u I would go with 125 eod , u said urself u dont really looking for "MASSIVE GAINS" besides u dont really need to go much higher to get nice results.
    go longer as xxx said but if ur happy with the results which u should be if ur diet/sleep/gym is in check then stick to 125 eod. just my opinion

Thread Information