Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

Holy Shizznit.. Prop Injections cleared my acne!!

Well, i just noticed after 5 days of shooting 75mg Ed prop my acne on my back and shoulders has dried up competely. I only noticed when someone else on here mentioned that shooting EOD vs ED gave him more acne and sides. I was on test and winny cycle last time and the acne wasnt bad but it was noticebale a little. It never went away 8 weeks after either. After 5 prop injections its all gone. Maybe it will come back once the others compounds kick in but for now its gone.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I think it's because acne comes around more when there is a flux in hormone levels. I usually get acne right after I start a cycle, then it goes away. Then it comes back when I come off. It's not really that bad though, just a few patches and dawn soap takes care of them fast.

Sauced is offline Banned
    Don't worry... it will be back

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauced
    Don't worry... it will be back
    dude he doesn't miss it

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Try some tren see if that does'nt bring your acne back plus monster gains!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    Well, i just noticed after 5 days of shooting 75mg Ed prop my acne on my back and shoulders has dried up competely. I only noticed when someone else on here mentioned that shooting EOD vs ED gave him more acne and sides. I was on test and winny cycle last time and the acne wasnt bad but it was noticebale a little. It never went away 8 weeks after either. After 5 prop injections its all gone. Maybe it will come back once the others compounds kick in but for now its gone.
    Glad to hear bro

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Try some tren see if that does'nt bring your acne back plus monster gains!
    I'm on tren too dont worry.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    8 days into 75mgED fina, and no zits yet. I would bump it up but I am already shooting almost 3ml of gear daily.

My acne WOULDNT be bad if I didnt pick the **** outta it. I have a terrible obsessive compulsiveness with popping zits on me. Anything that doesnt belong on my body I **** with until it looks like a mess. It's like I cant help it.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    My acne WOULDNT be bad if I didnt pick the **** outta it. I have a terrible obsessive compulsiveness with popping zits on me. Anything that doesnt belong on my body I **** with until it looks like a mess. It's like I cant help it.
    could be worse i have a friend who eats all his. pops them and eats the white sh1t. this kid eats anything that comes off his body. one time he ate a scab the size of a silver dollar of his leg when we were in cancun at the airport. thats a nasty obsessive compulsive issue.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked

Thread Information