vestax is offline Member

cant put on more weight, dont know if its training or diet?

I am running Test E @ 500mg/wk

5"8 - 165 lbs (started at 145), on week 9 of 14

here is my diet:

meal 1: 45 p 55c
    meal 2: 45 p 15f
    meal 3: 45 p 55c
    meal 4: 45 p 15f

workout

PWO (5): 50 p 50c **found 100g of dextrose making me fat
    meal 6 : 50 p 100c
    meal 7 : 50p 15f **right before I go to bed
    ------------------------------------------------
    total: 330P 260 C 45 F

I work out on a 4 day cycle, if I am too tired to work out I take a break then continue the cycle it goes:
    1) Chest/Back
    2) Legs
    -usually break
    3) Shoulders/Lats
    4) Bis/Tris

I try to change the workout patterns and routines every two weeks

I really want to hit at least 175 and keep those gains by the end of the cycle. Was also considering adding Tren for 2- 2 1/2 weeks

Can somebody please help me out? Thanks bros

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    according to your diet your only consume around 2750 cals. Thats around about maintenance cals at your body weight. Now you gained before because you were at a lower body weight. Now that your Body weight has risen, you need to increase your total cals. Just by a few hundred should do so you;re in the positive.

JMO

vestax is offline Member
    Just a few hundred? how about adding two
    protein shakes with 50g P + 15G C
    in between meals?

yeah just 300 ish if you dont want to gain any fat. Would be best taken as whole foods rather than shakes though. Or just increase your serving size of the meals your having - cos theres enough meals for the day there.

vestax is offline Member
    Yea i can always eat thoguh I never feel full on the juice. Why do you gain more fat from shakes?

I didnt say you did. Just that whole foods are better - they take longer to digest and give steady energy and insulin release which in turn reduces fat storage and keeps you energised for training.

vestax is offline Member
    What is a good meal that tastes good, is Pro Carb and quick to make and carry around with you ? Just because class always makes it a bitch to eat? Also whats a good pro/fat meal like that?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I suggest taking this to the diet forum.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    I am running Test E @ 500mg/wk

5"8 - 165 lbs (started at 145), on week 9 of 14

here is my diet:

meal 1: 45 p 55c
    meal 2: 45 p 15f
    meal 3: 45 p 55c
    meal 4: 45 p 15f

workout

PWO (5): 50 p 50c **found 100g of dextrose making me fat
    meal 6 : 50 p 100c
    meal 7 : 50p 15f **right before I go to bed
    ------------------------------------------------
    total: 330P 260 C 45 F

I work out on a 4 day cycle, if I am too tired to work out I take a break then continue the cycle it goes:
    1) Chest/Back
    2) Legs
    -usually break
    3) Shoulders/Lats
    4) Bis/Tris

I try to change the workout patterns and routines every two weeks

I really want to hit at least 175 and keep those gains by the end of the cycle. Was also considering adding Tren for 2- 2 1/2 weeks

Can somebody please help me out? Thanks bros
    bro, try eating over 2 grams of protien per pound of bodyweight a day. i eat well over that, am all natty, and make progression every training session

For one, your changing your workout routines too often. Every 2 weeks is hardly enough time to know if your making solid progress because your body cannot adapt to a certain rep scheme with a certain weight. For exmaple, if you start with incline bench and do 10 reps with 185, but 2 weeks later ditch incline bench or do it last, how do you know you couldnt have done 10 reps with 200? See what I mean here, it's good to change it up a little, but not too often. Do what works and stick to it for at least 6-8 wks. Second off, you need to make your mind up as to wether your going to bulk, cut, or maintain this cycle. Indicisevness is what kills 75% of the people in the gym. One week they want to see thier abs, the next week they just want to be big. In this sport in order to gain something you have to give something. If it's size and strength, dont obscess over seeing the 6 pack abs, if it's tone and abdomen, dont obscess over size and power. You cant do both, I repeat, YOU CANT DO BOTH, even on gear for the most part. So make the decision to either up your calories ALOT or leave them be and just maintain what you've accomplished already. Also, dont be one of these guys who drinks 4-5 shakes a day, it's ****ing pointless and whey is too quickly digested to do much except PWO or on occasion a shake before bed time.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    For one, your changing your workout routines too often. Every 2 weeks is hardly enough time to know if your making solid progress because your body cannot adapt to a certain rep scheme with a certain weight. For exmaple, if you start with incline bench and do 10 reps with 185, but 2 weeks later ditch incline bench or do it last, how do you know you couldnt have done 10 reps with 200? See what I mean here, it's good to change it up a little, but not too often. Do what works and stick to it for at least 6-8 wks. Second off, you need to make your mind up as to wether your going to bulk, cut, or maintain this cycle. Indicisevness is what kills 75% of the people in the gym. One week they want to see thier abs, the next week they just want to be big. In this sport in order to gain something you have to give something. If it's size and strength, dont obscess over seeing the 6 pack abs, if it's tone and abdomen, dont obscess over size and power. You cant do both, I repeat, YOU CANT DO BOTH, even on gear for the most part. So make the decision to either up your calories ALOT or leave them be and just maintain what you've accomplished already. Also, dont be one of these guys who drinks 4-5 shakes a day, it's ****ing pointless and whey is too quickly digested to do much except PWO or on occasion a shake before bed time.
    Good advice.
    What i would say is to inrease your carb intake, personally i think your protein intake is high enough for your bodyweight.
    Eat carbs with everymeal you diet is more like a cutting diet as the above post says make up your mind what you want to do is it bulk or cut.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Bro fat looks like it's too low. 20LBS is still impressive though. Hope it's not all bloat.

Thread Information