GeneralGrant is offline Junior Member

2 weeks on test E...

How likely is it that after 2 weeks on test E im showing some results? Nothing major but a noticable difference in size. Is it in my head or is it really working that fast? (400mg a week)

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Chances are that you are starting to retain some water...so , yes it is possible to notice something this soon.

Meso is offline Junior Member
    I'm on my 2nd wk also and seeing some results. I'm on a little lower dose than that.
    350mg wk. IMO the results I'm seeing are because of the change in diet. But a few people have commented, so I know its not in my head. Besides that I deffinitely sleep much better, and feel better throughout the day. The only downside I feel is I think my BP is starting to raise a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Meso
    Besides that I deffinitely sleep much better, and feel better throughout the day.

Really? I sleep for sh!t while on.

Aisde from waking up 2x with my arm asleep already since ive been on. I do notice when i hit the bed, I fall out. btw... You really start noticeing differences around the 4 week mark right?

You should feel it 'kick in' around week 4-5.

How will you know? You'll know. Trust me.

Meso is offline Junior Member
    I sleep like a log now, I used to have trouble falling asleep. Now I just lay on my stomach and I'm out. Funny that you mention it though, when I woke up this morning both arms were a little numb. As far as it kicking in, I have'nt noticed any strength gains yet, but my endurance is up a little.

MikeH35 is offline Junior Member
    4 weeks is normal before it kicks in. I'm on week 6. I thought my numb arms during the night was unrelated...thats strange.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    I injected 2,250 mg the first week and by the second week it kicked in, but at your dosages I dont think you will "see" results yet, its prolly just your change in diet.

Yea it prolly does have something to do with diet. Im on a much much more strict diet now. Oh and i definatly read somewhere on here about arms and legs falling asleep while on. and I woke up with a completly asleep arm 2 nights ago. I mean it was bad I woke up and I couldnt lift it or move it for 5 min.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    I injected 2,250 mg the first week and by the second week it kicked in, but at your dosages I dont think you will "see" results yet, its prolly just your change in diet.
    Good to see your still here to tell us about! 2 1/4 grams?!

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    500 mg a week, kicked in 2nd week but jumpstarted it with dbol

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

arms numb...

I havn't started my test e deca cycle yet but i was reading the posts and saw the arms numb thing. I hve been workin out for almost 3 months steady now, strict diet, making good gains except my arms hve been going numb when i sleep at night. it gets so bad it takes a couple minutes sometimes for them to come back. could it just be a workin out hard thing instead of from gear? it got so bad that last month i started sleeping on my back like a mummy and i haven't had numb arms since. was just curious.

Thread Information