Alfamale is offline Associate Member

Winstrol question.

Hello

I did my last injection of prop yesterday. Im starting my pct in 3 days. My cycle was 12 weeks i did Deca , Sust and Prop. Now i need to cut some and im goin to use clen for 8 weeks, 2 weeks on 2 off. I have winny for 8 weeks also and like to take 50 mg/day. My pct will be ready in 3 weeks, do you think it is ok to do clen and winny starting 5 weeks from now?
    Any opinions would be great...

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    No, i would wait until bloodwork was back to normal. I wouldn't run it by itself either...maybe you could bridge...i would have started it on week 6 or 7 though...

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    traditionally you are supposed to take off the same amount of time that you were on. I would say for clen and winny though you could go into it 6 weeks after. which is 1/2 the time you were on. I would have run winny in the 6th week of the previous cycle myself.

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    traditionally you are supposed to take off the same amount of time that you were on. I would say for clen and winny though you could go into it 6 weeks after. which is 1/2 the time you were on. I would have run winny in the 6th week of the previous cycle myself.
    I would also run winny in my cycle but it wasent avaible then. Now i get the 50 mg winny supercheep and i think it would be ok to start couple of weeks to "early". I go whit your recomendations and wait at least 6 weeks.
    Thank you for your advice

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    make sure you drink it. you can drink winny.

Thread Information