Thread: UK steroid laws

dazbo is offline Senior Member

UK steroid laws

I have found myself what i believe to be a legit steroid supplier which I have checked out on the british dragon website, and it says they are on the approved list.

all seems good so far. and its cheap.

But, I dont know what the laws on me buying them are. What are the risks involved in me ordering from overseas and get delivered to my house ??? What would happen if they got seized by customs ? Would I be in jail or summit or not ??

I always thought it was OK to possess a normal amount for personal use but was illegal to sell. So I cant see a prob in buying from overseas if it does get seized (Other than losing money and gear)

Thanks

darren

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    think it would b ok,gear n customs r bit of a hazy subject,people on here have brought gear back into the country n customs have found it n they let em bring it in.my mates a customs officer says its legal to possess but illegal to sell,think if u tell em its for medical reasons then its ok.i know at one time it was def legal to bring into the country 4 pers use coz ive got a letter tellin me how much i could bring back.look it up on the net u will find out about it sumwhere i did a while ago.

thats helpfull thanks

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Not sure if it's changed, but it used to be legal to have ''3 months worth'' of prescription drugs (including AAS) in your posession

great thanks for that Ill assume it hasnt changed !

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    a friend of mine used to bring steroids in to uk and wrote to customs to confirm how much he could bring. they wrote back confirming he could bring "any ammount as long as it was for personal use". He rang them to double check and joked he would bring back a bin bag full and they said thats fine. On the way back he was stopped by uk customs and searched. they found the gear and held him in a room. He produced the letter he had from them and they let him go and gave his gear back to him. I have ordered from overseas to uk and once my gear arived later from usual and had obviously been opened. A letter was in the bag from customs saying they had looked at it but it was ok.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Know its ok to bring real gear into the uk for personal use, But British Dragon are a UG lab so there products are classed as conterfit, so its illigal for bring them into the country or to have in your posssion.

I have to disagree with you bapper. It is the compound that is legal or illegal regardless of the source. If you were searched in UK and found to have steroids it doesnt matter who produced them. Deca is still Deca ect.

BUMP, Do you know this for sure perfectbeast ??

I know deca is deca ect, but I belived the law appiled only to legit pharm labs like Norma, organon, sherring ect and that because British Dragon and other labs like Apex are classed as a UG lab and therefore counterfieit. YOU CAN GET DONE !!

nearly 100% sure about this can anyone back me up ??

getbigquick is offline New Member
    ive never had any probs bringing stuff back from greece i used to bring shed loads they never said **** all to me but the laws are very relaxed overhere compared to the states tho

I only have this on the advice of a policeman i know. He was pretty certain customs would see it the same.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    misuse of drugs act 1971..it is an offence to intend to supply or sell steriods max sentance is 5 yrs plus a fine... it is not an offence to possess anabolic steriods for your own personal use in the UK.
    i was stopped with a suit case full at customs and all i did is show them what i was going to do with it as in the courses and the amount i would use over the next 12 month, customs were statisfied that it was for myself and let have it, you will be fine so long as its for yourself and you can back that up with some kind of facts..

Sounds good marcus300, Still not sure about UG labs though. Cant remeber were I read it, will keep looking to back it up. But here is one to have a look at www.steriodlaw.com. Go to drop bar and select steriod laws in the UK.

Thanks guys - only just realised i had posts on this !!

very helpful

Thread Information