Thread: Rash from EQ

VAgym is offline Junior Member

Rash from EQ

I did a 8 week cycle of Tokkoyo EQ back in May. After about the 4th week I started to develop a rash on my chest. Then around my genital area. After each new shot it would turn very red after a day then start to disappear until the next shot. I am looking to start a cycle again with Dbol and EQ however I am concerned about getting this rash again. What caused that? What can I do to minimize the effects as that makes it obvious the I am on something. Also is this casusing any perminate damage?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Maybe an allergic reaction. I have taken that very same EQ and nothing of that nature happened, i just seemed to get very hungry and started seeing veins that I thought didn't exist.

I would say go to a doc, but what are you going to say?

"Ya doc, i took steroids and i got this rash on my testicles, whats' wrong with me". You'll get the old. . . speech.

Try it again, and if it happens, i would discontinue use.

Although, you said it went away when you stopped use, and if it didn't bother you that much. . .hmmm..... TNT? where are ya?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm.i think that i read something like that some where here a little while back ,but i think it was with test.anyway as papapump said ,i used and im useing that very same eq and ita all good .

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Man thats sucks bro i used the ttokkyo EQ with great results no rash at all. I did break out a bit more but no rash of any kind. I would go to a doc and have them take a look at it it could be serious you never know.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    yeah maybe you are allergic to the alcohol in ttokyo products. ive heard that they use alot of alcohol to keep the roid mg/cc ratio high.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Just go it and say: Hey doc I'm alergic to equipose can you give me some antialregic shot. LOL

No man for real, it's most likely an alergy.

maybe it is a reaction to the TTokyo product cause I did some test-d the year before and no problems. Maybe I will use something else

Well the verdict is in. Apparently, the rash was a fungus that was picked up from the gym. Sweaty equipment then scratching the body. From what the Doctor said it never went away from last year. Just hidden and when it started getting warmer out it came back. Just happened to pick it up the same time the EQ was on. Got some antibiotics. Gone in about a week. I saw some others who made posts. Could be the same thing. I am on T-400 and dbol now with no problems

Thread Information