MCMARK is offline Associate Member

wat would u do with this stuff ??cycle ?/

lets say u where 6'2 195lbs.in ur mid 30s

been back to the gym for a few month after an injury..been trainin for 15 years pretty steady and now back to par.AND AT A STAND STILL

all the gear below is what u had to work with without any substatutions..and its all availible right now after a little work

u had 3 little bottles of DECA 300 and 1 partial used bottle of ENANTAT QV 250 with 10ml.of 50ml left from the big bottle and pins to boot..

after researching also have tamoxifen ,clomiphene,and clenbuterol from AnabolicReview-Research.com for CYCLE AND PCT

now hypothetically speeking what would you do and how would you do it ??please be specific on amounts at start ,middle, and end of cycle including PCT
    THANX ALL ..

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    after an injury and only a few month of training I wouldn t touch juice. period. come back, train for a year, build up muscles, get tendons and joints used to the burden...and then in the future...yes, at sometime think about juice.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    after an injury and only a few month of training I wouldn t touch juice. period. come back, train for a year, build up muscles, get tendons and joints used to the burden...and then in the future...yes, at sometime think about juice.
    thanx for the input and concern ,but the injury wasnt weight related and its all good now.like i said im back to par as far as my weights and training goes,i stayed in shape when i couldnt lift..

still, u havn t been lifting for a long time...and first thing I would think about if I m not gaining weight: how s my nutrition! am I eating enough calories, am I gewtting enuff protein?

Sp!ke is offline Banned
    I don't agree. I think he should start with juice long esters

Quote Originally Posted by Sp!ke
    I don't agree. I think he should start with juice long esters
    could u try to explain urself then..

still, u havn t been lifting for a long time...and first thing I would think about if I m not gaining weight: how s my nutrition! am I eating enough calories, am I gewtting enuff protein?
    ive gained back my weight..im at 195lbs again and since im a hard gainer thats a pretty heavy weight for me and as heavy as i ever get..i do eggs ,chicken ,steak,protien shakes every day to keep this weight..so nutrition isnt an issue,or motavation

Sp!ke is offline Banned
    could u try to explain urself then..
    Apparently, he trained for 15 years, with AAS. He won't be motivated without juiced, especially with his experience.

I think he should take long esters like Test E / EQ or DK because it won't give him strenght speedly but moderatly for his joints / tendons / ligaments.
    He can be high with EQ or DK for water retention to relieve his joints.

That's just my opinion

well if motivation only comes thru juicing, something is wrong...

Sp!ke is offline Banned
    well if motivation only comes thru juicing, something is wrong...
    When you take steroids , you have feelings, congestion, hardness, vascularity ... that you'll never can have while beeing natural, that's a reality bro !

That's why i don't know somebody who did only ONE cycle in his life.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    When you take steroids , you have feelings, congestion, hardness, vascularity ... that you'll never can have while beeing natural, that's a reality bro !

That's why i don't know somebody who did only ONE cycle in his life.
    Thats exactly the kind of attitude that gives juice a bad rap. "waaaaah, I juiced for 9 yrs straight and now i have all these medical problems and it's the gear's fault!!!!!" Fvuckin crybabies like that deserve what they get. Use it responsibly, know the risks and accept them and dont blame the dope for your own shortcomings. BTW MCMARK, I'd wait for 2 reasons, one of which xxx explained in length, the other would be that you just can't put together a decent cycle with what you have right now. Be patient.

Sp!ke is offline Banned
    "Be patient"

In this case don't juice. Everybody has to know what he wants. We are on "Anabolic Review" not on "Natural Review" bro.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    "Be patient"

In this case don't juice. Everybody has to know what he wants. We are on "Anabolic Review" not on "Natural Review" bro.
    Try reading my whole post instead of pulling 1 small blurb out of context. Be patient means wait until he has enough gear to do a worthwhile cycle.

jkid69 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with XXX 100%. I tried to come back from a torn MCL to early & using AAS back in 2000. I caused more pain & prolonged my recovery about 8 weeks by getting to over anxious about hitting the juice. I was just thinking about getting big & getting the rush of using the juice. Just be patient & get your diet plus workout down for a while. You will be glad you waited...

Sp!ke is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    Try reading my whole post instead of pulling 1 small blurb out of context. Be patient means wait until he has enough gear to do a worthwhile cycle.
    I'm sorry bro i didn't understand like that, sorry.
    I agree with you but i think that 1 year completely natural is too much. I think that after 2 month he could try to do a cycle like i said test E / EQ not very high dosage for T but on 12 weeks for example.

It's hard to say because some guy feel better ( recovery ) after doing a cycle, other guy will need to stay natural for a most long time for recovery.

jkid69 is offline Associate Member
    I would like to know the severity of the injury. It is possible it was not major ? If it was I think atleast 6 months if Minor I can see 2 months depending on how bad the injury was.

Quote Originally Posted by jkid69
    I would like to know the severity of the injury. It is possible it was not major ? If it was I think atleast 6 months if Minor I can see 2 months depending on how bad the injury was.
    had a herninated disk injury from motocross riding..mostly just pinched the nerves and lost feeling in my hand and fingers for about 6months..did theropy and exercise but wasnt able to train..doctors say training is the best cure for
    this injury at this time so bn back training hard ever since,,thanx

zuke is offline Member
    well, you really dont want to rush things because:

you will put weight on faster with aas
    you will get stronger and will probably be lifting more weight than you should be
    the gear you have listed isn't enough to do a cycle right and there's no need to half-azz it

unless you are healthy enough that you are squatting and deadlifting without any problems to your back and have been doing that for a while, you are only risking injuring yourself again and will only be keeping yourself out of the gym that much longer.

zuke is offline Member
    but to answer your actual question, 10ml of test e is not enough to do a cycle

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't wait a whole year it. I don't think it takes that long but I would do a couple more months before juicing. that is probably what it will take to get everything in order though.

thanx for all the input..guess i will wait a few or 2 more months..my friend is here on vacation and said if i needed gear hed set me up so i could do a proper cycle..on a good note i uped my leg press by 50lbs today and did a big 800lbs for reps of 6 (this is a good wait for this hard gainer) so i guess i still do have room alot of room to grow before i gear-up...

Thread Information