faustunta is offline Junior Member

what size pin ???

sust or test and deca .

2 questions #1 what size is the smallest pin i could go wth and lesson pain but get in well? i just got in the 23g 1 inch and um well these things look really big (ouch) am i just being a pussy ??? my friend had what i thought was a 1 inch that was half this size and 25 guage

#2 whats this about mixing oil with the test?? to ease pain?

is this 23 guage gona hurt ??? lol

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    depending how big you are but 1inch for shoulders and quads ,11/2 for glutes .you want to go deep in the muscle.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    23 pinz aint too bad, but u can usu get away with 25's, just draw with something bigget like a 21 or even an 18 and inject with the smaller 25. Mixing oil to ease pain is usu done with high mg/ml products, most noteably t400. T400 hurts like a mofo for days after so ppl usu draw 1cc of that and either dilute with oil or with a less painless compund ie: 1cc t400 and 1cc eq or deca .

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    23 ga aint bad i use 25ga myself 1" for thighs and most others but 1.5" for glute inject

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    oh and test e does not hurt

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i used to use 1.5in 21g on my glute. when i ran outta 23's for a lil bit.. wasnt that bad really.

faustunta is offline Junior Member
    k cool thanks....i thought oh no this is gonan hurt lol ...but i figure with using 2 per injection keep these things sharp enough i shouldnt even feell the actual injection ....i have a box of 100 so i should be fine im shooting in the glute is it 100% that i have to use 1.5 ??? can i stay with these 1 inch theres gotta be muscle 1 inch into the glute i only have 8% body fat ??

come to think of it maybe tis the **** 5 cc cases i bought that make it look so big theres huge lol dont ask me why i got them i think i may just order some 3 cc cases
    Last edited by faustunta; 04-15-2005 at 05:18 PM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I use a 23g 1" for everything including glutes, never an issue. 25g is too thin and bendy for my liking, Id rather use a 23g and not worry about the thing snapping off in my leg.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    1 1/2" is "standard" for glutes, even F@t @sses can use those. I've used 1" for glutes alot and only had leakage once. Unless your lying about your bf%, you should be fine, just poke in the "dimple" of the @sscheek

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by faustunta
    k cool thanks....i thought oh no this is gonan hurt lol ...but i figure with using 2 per injection keep these things sharp enough i shouldnt even feell the actual injection ....i have a box of 100 so i should be fine im shooting in the glute is it 100% that i have to use 1.5 ??? can i stay with these 1 inch theres gotta be muscle 1 inch into the glute i only have 8% body fat ??
    oh you know where to shoot on glute right?
    put your hand on your hip then right below the V in your hand is where you shoot its like on your hip. ima cite bask8 for this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what size pin ???-injection-spot-gluteus-medius_.jpg  

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by faustunta

come to think of it maybe tis the **** 5 cc cases i bought that make it look so big theres huge lol dont ask me why i got them i think i may just order some 3 cc cases

I use 1" and im slightly higher bodyfat, you would have to hold a fair bit of fat to need a 1.5" IMO

Thread Information