Scrub is offline Member

Question Blood Work Question

Okay, so I am thinking of giving this a shot. I am going to get my blood work done and try to actually get roids prescribed. Below is a list of everything they will check for:

Comp. Metabolic Panel (14)
    CBC With Differential/Platelet
    Prostate-Specific Ag, Serum
    Thyroid Profile (TSH,T3,T4)
    Insulin -Like Growth Factor I
    Lipid Panel with (total cholesterol, HDL, VLDL, triglycerides, LDL/HDL Ratio)
    Insulin, Fasting
    Testosterone , Free and Total
    Estradiol

Is there any way to fool the doc into thinking I need roids prescribed? Any way to lower my testosterone level for the test? Any symptoms to tell the doc I have to make him lean towards prescribing them? Any help would be appreciated!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i would do deca or tren only cycle then go in for my appt about 4-6 wks later. trust me, run any 1 of my "special" cycles and your testicles will be shot. but you gotta remember not to run any pct until after the appt. after the meeting with the doc, immediately start hcg , clomid, and nolva

faustunta is offline Junior Member
    Most places........ want to see if your healthy make sure u dont have Dz and everythign is running smooth and usually will prescribe what you want....oasis is right next to my house

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    thats just what i would do

busster is offline Associate Member
    just went for bloodwork two?? days ago... they were only checking test levels in the morning?? why all the rest of the tests??

Scrub is offline Member
    This place i found is in a completely different state. I just go to a local lab, get my blood drawn and they send the results to this place. After they get the results you get a doctor consultation over the phone. You don't even need to meet him/her face to face. It sounds fishy but I think I'm still going to give it a try. I just need to know some symptoms to tell the doc.

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by busster
    just went for bloodwork two?? days ago... they were only checking test levels in the morning?? why all the rest of the tests??
    Don't know. I was just told that is what they are checking.

busster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by faustunta
    Most places........ want to see if your healthy make sure u dont have Dz and everythign is running smooth and usually will prescribe what you want....oasis is right next to my house
    wtf is dv??

DZ medical term for diseases

and as far as what their checking for...ud be very suprised.... all of my friends have gone in had blood drawn....they check make sure everything is good liver values....cholesterol and then give u what u want if ur normal...ur test doesnt have ot be low

Thread Information