Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

Wow, 1st cycle I got sides from... this sucks!!!!

Well, i am on day 5 of a 16 week cycle and I feel like ****!! My whole torso is achy, i got headaches and feel like my ears are clogged. This takes no pain no gain to a new level.I was dreading the everyday shot of prop and to be honest that has been cake. The pain is about as bad as winny. Anyone else take a similar cycle and feel this way in the beginning?? my previous cycle was test e and winny. no sides at all.

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 12 Enan 750mg /wk
    1 - 12 EQ 600mg /wk
    1 - 12 Tren E 400mg /wk
    13 - 16 Prop 100mg ED

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    Well, i am on day 5 of a 16 week cycle and I feel like ****!! My whole torso is achy, i got headaches and feel like my ears are clogged. This takes no pain no gain to a new level.I was dreading the everyday shot of prop and to be honest that has been cake. The pain is about as bad as winny. Anyone else take a similar cycle and feel this way in the beginning?? my previous cycle was test e and winny. no sides at all.

1 - 4 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 12 Enan 750mg /wk
    1 - 12 EQ 600mg /wk
    1 - 12 Tren E 400mg /wk
    13 - 16 Prop 100mg ED
    ha i do 125mg Prop ED and even if i cut it w/ EQ it hurts so bad massaging HELPS SO MUCH but i usually dont have time for that. if you do a Chest ject. dont put it too far to the side.. otherwise its knots up in the front of your armpit and is like uber painful breast cancer?

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ha i do 125mg Prop ED and even if i cut it w/ EQ it hurts so bad massaging HELPS SO MUCH but i usually dont have time for that. if you do a Chest ject. dont put it too far to the side.. otherwise its knots up in the front of your armpit and is like uber painful breast cancer?
    gee thanks, your about 2 days late on the pec inject advice. feels like i have a torn rotator cuff and i never had one to know. wide grip pullups tonight felt like i was ripping my pec into 1000's of pieces. I'm not sure i'll do the pec again with prop. or i'll try to hit it closer to the middle. oh well, i have to experiment. I cant go on what everyone else says hurts on here.I find if Inject super slow and rub the area for a minute or 2. i have barely any pain from the prop. my last cycle i switched glutes back and forth and my ass got so nasty lumpy.

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    your probaly hurting becuase this is only your second cycle and you are running 750 mg test and 600 Eq...just my opinion but that is a little much

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    12 weeks of tren sounds a little extreeme as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cdogge
    your probaly hurting becuase this is only your second cycle and you are running 750 mg test and 600 Eq...just my opinion but that is a little much
    its possible except i have 1675mg test in me and 600 eq. i dont know if this was the 4th cycle if it would have any different effect alot of test is a lot of test. i'm sure the gains will be worth it.

Thread Information