faustunta is offline Junior Member

anyone ever tried this with dbol?

Just curious after reading about dbol as a suppliment....

I have ALOT of dbol laying here that i am not going to use....... i have my test e and deca and plenty of pct for after cycle..... but im not going to start until june or so when i get my nolvedex and stock up on plenty of food ... i want to be fully prepaired for everythign that may happen ..

anyway..... i was wondering.....has anyone ever needed just a quick boost for something....tryouts for something..or an important even in compitition where u need a quick little boost in strength..

i was wondering what 3-5 days of dbol 15-20mg then stopping using some clomid to be safe and callign it a week would do??/? what u think??? KNOWING that its all water weight and your not keeping it..but just to give a little boost in strength.. could this work possibly???

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    some say it takes dbol 2-3 wks to really become effective, but the drug profiles on dbol does say that even 10mg increases the test levels of regular men by 5 times within hours....so i suppose it sure as hell does something in the short run, but whether the results are spectacular or not is def negotiable

well i have a degree in psychology not biology.............. but i will assume that there is a very small chance of something effecting your body enough in 3-5 days to be really harmful especially with guys running dbol for 4-5 weeks lol....but im wondering if running it for 3-5 days would put on maybe 2-3 pds and gain some noticable strength enough for a boost at a comp that your lookig for ? hmmmm

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you might see that 2-3lbs gain, but it will likely go as fast as it came.

oh completly understandable.... but no harm no foul right??? and the extra little srength u need then your back to normal ..... am i on to somthing here? lol

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Yes this would work, d-bol usu hits me in the end of the 1st week. But if your really looking to hit something hard after a few days, hit the a-bombs bro.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    Yes this would work, d-bol usu hits me in the end of the 1st week. But if your really looking to hit something hard after a few days, hit the a-bombs bro.

yup..

batfink0 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by faustunta
    i was wondering what 3-5 days of dbol 15-20mg then stopping using some clomid to be safe and callign it a week would do??/? what u think??? KNOWING that its all water weight and your not keeping it..but just to give a little boost in strength.. could this work possibly???
    Not sure what your trying to accomplish here. Are you saying that your going to take D-bol for only 2-3 days...a one time thing?
    Or are you saying this would be done 2-3 days/week for several weeks?

If it's a one time thing..you won't see **** for gains or strength. There's also no need for PCT..lol...unless your just coming off a previous cycle.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Need a quick pick me up? Forget the d-bol! It's Suspension all the way, baby!

Thread Information