Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member

LiquiDex vs. Letro (ARR)

I read both profiles and they seem to be the same thing. What's the difference?

Also, I am looking to order them for mainly two reasons. 1 would be water weight, I'm on a deca /test cycle right now, and the second reason would be fat loss (bc who wouldn't mind cutting a little while getting huge).

Thanks

PS - And yes, I posted this in the ARR section already...4 days ago and still not one reply.

joevette is offline Banned
    Letro is more powerful, and so can cause libido problems if you take too much.

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    Letro shut me down hard, never had that with dex.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    I have a serious problem with estrogen for some reason. When I used liquidex it would keep the bloat off but I was still having slight issues with my nipples to the point I was taking an excessive amount of nolva to help combat it. I switched to letro and it is working like a charm for me. I do not even need the nolva anymore. My sex drive has not been effected either. I think that is because of the way my body converts estrogen I still have enough to have a healthy sex drive and not enough for gyno issues. For most people I think liquidex is potent enough but for some with estrogen issues or really high doses of test...letro is the best. Try em both and make your own judgement. Everyone is diffrent.

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    I think I will go with the Letro because I seem to be sensative to estrogen. Still not sure if it was psychological tho, but 3 weeks in and I am already taking nolva because of nipple sensativaty.

Thread Information