Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    big daddy k de is offline Senior Member

Dnp Yellow Eyes!

Oh man I am on a DNp cycle have been hot but I can handle that..i was bumped up to i went up in 3 day increments 200/400/600mg i am on day 10... i have been taking milk thistle, vit c ,B, multi,green tea , melitonen. Well today i was lifting and one of my boys come up to me and say "yo look at me for a sec .... **** man your eyes are yellow." i preety much think its the dnp my liver values arnt high ..and i have been drinking 2 gallons H2O min. Should i discontinue use or ruff it out my last day is Sunday and today is Friday the yellow is just a tint buy the way and i am seeing clear

So you're basically saying you have my problem?

joevette is offline Banned
    Yeah, my eyes get quite yellow on 600mg. Even on 200mg they got yellow after about 2 weeks.

so im cool i should just finish up my cycel ?

BDTR is offline Retired
    If my eyes turned yellow, I wouldn't need to think whether to stop or not, i'd just stop.

If your liver is ok, then it must be the DNP .. It's no wonder i flushed over 100 caps of it down the toilet, i'll never touch that garbage again.

Yeah, I don't think it's a problem. DNP just makes everything yellow.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Sorry, but I'd consider things on your body turning yellow a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Yeah, I don't think it's a problem. DNP just makes everything yellow.

ok cool man ...BDTR i would like to hear your Dnp expeareants and y u dont like i..it really ist to bad im just hot ...i would just like to know i respect your op

Adam.S is offline Associate Member
    it raises your chances of getting cancer. I would never touch that.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam.S
    it raises your chances of getting cancer. I would never touch that.

Umm.. correct me if I'm wrong guys? But hasn't DNP been proven to actually attack tumor/cancer cells?

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    ok cool man ...BDTR i would like to hear your Dnp expeareants and y u dont like i..it really ist to bad im just hot ...i would just like to know i respect your op
    Yeah, funny how running 1g of DNP for a month and nearly dieing while puking your guts out will turn you off from a product .

fred9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    If my eyes turned yellow, I wouldn't need to think whether to stop or not, i'd just stop.

If your liver is ok, then it must be the DNP.. It's no wonder i flushed over 100 caps of it down the toilet, i'll never touch that garbage again.
    you would stop if your eyes turned yellow, but you wouldnt stop when your sperm turned yellow ....thats strange...or are you telling me that it didnt turned yellow when you used 1000mg of dnp ed??...

BDTR is offline Retired
    I used myself as a DNP guinea pig, and it landed me bed ridden for the final week or so of.

I recovered, however my vision has never been the same. I have head trauma induced cataracts, too many fights, however these were diagnosed prior to my DNP usage. At a follow up exam, they had increased a great deal, things are blurry that never were before. Now i need surgery on both eyes to restore 20/20 vision (it was quite a bit better than 20/20 prior to this) and i have no history of vision problems or cataracts in my family.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I've used it at lower doses as well, nearly each time i've used it my vision got a little bit worse.

Yeah, funny how running 1g of DNP for a month and nearly dieing while puking your guts out will turn you off from a product .

swoll4589 is offline Member
    DNP is poision. Its poision that makes you lose fat. But its still poision to your body.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

no clue...

I don't even know what dnp is, but just from reading these posts I don't want nothing to do with it...

swoll4589 is offline Member
    go read the profile on DNP for entertamient purposes only. Its a pretty intresting compound but to me its just not worth the risk.

go4gold is offline Member
    sounds like jaundice, not good man

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    DNP = DO NOT PARTICIPATE.

So many safer/far more effective ways to look good, and they require you to actually WORK FOR THEM, not sit around and sweat and be a social leper.

~SC~

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    yeah DNP is the reason ur eyes are turning yellow cause its taking a big crap on your liver, and kidneys!! when your kidneys or liver fail ur skin and eyes turn yellow..thats if it does it on its own..i could be wrong it could be your liver working hard to get rid of the TOXIC POISON and thats a way its showing..lol

i'd stop that **** scares me just looking at it rather then taking it

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseL atC
    Umm.. correct me if I'm wrong guys? But hasn't DNP been proven to actually attack tumor/cancer cells?
    if thats true....i wouldnt doubt it everything that seems to help cure cancer is always horible in some other way

fred9 is offline Member
    I used myself as a DNP guinea pig, and it landed me bed ridden for the final week or so of.

I recovered, however my vision has never been the same. I have head trauma induced cataracts, too many fights, however these were diagnosed prior to my DNP usage. At a follow up exam, they had increased a great deal, things are blurry that never were before. Now i need surgery on both eyes to restore 20/20 vision (it was quite a bit better than 20/20 prior to this) and i have no history of vision problems or cataracts in my family.
    this is the only reason why i aint gonna use it again...

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Yea i look like the undead (on 800mg now)..i know, but just for another day.

Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    yeah DNP is the reason ur eyes are turning yellow cause its taking a big crap on your liver, and kidneys!! when your kidneys or liver fail ur skin and eyes turn yellow..thats if it does it on its own..i could be wrong it could be your liver working hard to get rid of the TOXIC POISON and thats a way its showing..lol

i'd stop that **** scares me just looking at it rather then taking it
    I don't think the yellow eyes has anything to do with your liver or kidney functioning. DNP is an incredible dye. It will dye your hands through the capsules. So, it basically dyes everything in your system, for instance yellow cum would have nothing to do with your liver or kidneys.

My eyes have always been really bad. I've had to wear contacts/glasses since the 2nd grade and every year they get a little worse. I recently went to the optomotrist after running several DNP cycles, and my eyes were slightly worse than my current prescription level was (the smallest ammount a prescription can be increased). The thing is that I hadn't been to the eye doc in about 2 years so I think they would have been just as bad without the dnp. I still don't know about the cateract issue, but that's an easy fix and I plan on having lasix anyway.

Another thing that I've noticed is that all the people complaining of decreased vision had perfect vision before using DNP. Now my uncle had better than perfect vision, but now he's in his 40's and it is below perfect. It's just part of the aging process. Although BDTR is not that old, but maybe DNP just accelerates the process.
    Last edited by joevette; 04-16-2005 at 07:42 AM.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    DNP is no joke as mentuioned above it is a poision. I ran a high dose (600mgs-800mgs) for a 2-3 months trying to cut up. Ended up not lifting that often and eating EVERYTHING you can imagine. Progress was ZERO!!!!!!! One tiny side effect I got was nueropathy. Basically my feet feel like their asleep all the time, 24/7/365. Doc's dont know whats wrong afetr blood tests, EKG's, and what not. Of course I didnt tell them I was taking DNP. Cause then they just blame it on that and say stop using it or else your fcked.

The stuff makes my appetite go crazy so cutting is nearly impossible. I wish I would have never found the stuff. Id be way ahead and at the bodyfat I want to be if it wasnt for DNP and Fred and Barney Rebble saying eat my FRiuty Pebbles theyll make you happy.

Eat Clean, Cardio in the morning, look into Clen , T3, EYC, etc and watch the fat melt off.

Good Luck in whatever you choose to do!!
    BB

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I hate DNP and will never touch the stuff again..........Just not worth it.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL
    Yea i look like the undead (on 800mg now)..i know, but just for another day.
    Better than looking dead right?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dude, do you own a DNP factory or something? lol. Yeah.. it must be Old age killing my vision LMAO. I had perfect vision before using DNP, at the end of the cycle it went to hell... Old age kicked in quick!! I'm 25 btw, no one in my immediate family wears glasses.

Another thing that I've noticed is that all the people complaining of decreased vision had perfect vision before using DNP. Now my uncle had better than perfect vision, but now he's in his 40's and it is below perfect. It's just part of the aging process. Although BDTR is not that old, but maybe DNP just accelerates the process.

godofwar99 is offline Junior Member
    why not just take clen , and workout? just do that. might be a bit safer

Froggy is offline Member
    Dude, do you own a DNP factory or something? lol. Yeah.. it must be Old age killing my vision LMAO. I had perfect vision before using DNP, at the end of the cycle it went to hell... Old age kicked in quick!! I'm 25 btw, no one in my immediate family wears glasses.
    What exactly are you vision troubles...I would be interested to know, please...such as (like): do you experience floaters &/or feel like you got something in your eye...or...just notice them more...or....thanks... ...

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godofwar99
    why not just take clen , and workout? just do that. might be a bit safer
    I suppose it could be safer but once u go DNP u dont go back bcs u would be xpecting a huge difference and clen wont give u that.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Spotty vision, I need to have cataract surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    What exactly are you vision troubles...I would be interested to know, please...such as (like): do you experience floaters &/or feel like you got something in your eye...or...just notice them more...or....thanks... ...

BDTR is offline Retired

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    ****! DNP is ****ing ****.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    BDTR

what do you think of SV-!'s DNP thread?????

BDTR is offline Retired
    Link?

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=145558

Sorry bro, thought you already
    read it.

I hope you have some time cuz its long and full of info.
    I had a brain meltdown when I finnished.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    SV-1 mentions that if you stay away from a high fat low carb diet and take pyruvate and make sure your blood sugar is up......then you wont have to worry about any vission problems.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I did all that, and my vision was still screwed, even on 600mg a day.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    SV-1 mentions that if you stay away from a high fat low carb diet and take pyruvate and make sure your blood sugar is up......then you wont have to worry about any vission problems.
    It's true that I know BDTR has probs w/his eyes, but even if I didn't I'd still not let what one person says influence my decision when I read a ton of horrible sh*t about it.

~SC~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information