faustunta is offline Junior Member

lose everything after test E

How come everything i read about test..alays ends with maybe keep 10% of gains even on this web site!!! ??? ........ but yet every thing ive read on deca .becuase its slow acting and improves protein synthisis n the muscle, u can maintain 75-85% of your gains..its true muscle after u lose the water retention ?? why is everyone so down on deca then if its so good ? please exlplain

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca is great as long as you dong run it alone..thats where youre gonna get problems. Those charts are a little outdated, a lot can be kept from test with proper pct.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

my limited research...

I recently bought 20 ml of deca and was thinking of doing it alone. Then thanks to this forum I found out that deca by itself is bad news, hell of a muscle builder, but has some bad side effects. Like a dick that don't work, and depression. Now I wld b deppressed if my dick didn't work so imagine if the gear was also making u deppressed? Not a far stretch to say suicidal...
    I don't know if your numbers on what u keep from running test r accurate, but if for no other reason u run it to keep mister winky workin, and keep the old melon from goin bad. I m about 2 weeks from startin my test e and deca cycle.

so it is safe to say that...although the side effects r low libido deca is def a hell of a builder and one that u can keep i assume...but not to be taken for long periods of time without a test replacment

SensP is offline Associate Member
    As just about anyone on here will tell you, every cycle begins with test. Or rather, test is the base of any quality cycle.

Unless, of course, you're just doing a cutting cycle. In which case you definitely wouldn't be doing deca anyway.
    Last edited by SensP; 04-15-2005 at 10:09 PM.

pct...

The vibe i got from everyone is that deca shldn't be takin by itself at all. u run say 400mg deca for say 12 weeks and 500 mg test e for 13 weeks. split the test e into 2 shots of 250 mg twice a week say monday morning ,thursday night. also from everything i hve read it doesn't matter what kind of gear u run, if u don't hve proper pct u ain't keepin much.

how bout running only 6 weeks?? i would think it takes just a little longer to get bad side effects from deca .......like 8-12 week cycle ???

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by faustunta
    how bout running only 6 weeks?? i would think it takes just a little longer to get bad side effects from deca.......like 8-12 week cycle ???
    Bad idea...deca alone for any time period is not advisable. Whats your problem with adding test?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Deca sucks period unless you like to look like Nemo for one reason or another.

~SC~

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    That info is a little outdated, and testosterone does cause you to have a positive nitrogen balance.

juddman's right...

juddmans right, just add the test, besides imo 6 weeks is too short i wld think that at 6 weeks things wld just be startin to get good. i think 8 weeks wld b the shortest. i hve decided 12 deca 13 test shld do the trick. is this your first time?

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Bad idea...deca alone for any time period is not advisable. Whats your problem with adding test?
    oh nuting at all....but i just curious..... also i make the assumption that although moderate gaisn can be made from short cycle of 6 weeks..... the same can hold true for the amount of lose of gains when u come off..with proper pct i wou;ld think a 6 week cycle of deca 200-400 mg pr week and a low dose of 300-500mg test e with a kicker of 2 -3 weeks of dbol 15-20mg finished off with 2 weeks of clomid.... one should be ale to keep almost all gains made assuming the water retention can be kept low

TreNgoD is offline Banned
    There is no cycle without test.

thirdeyeopen7 is offline New Member
    so is it a good idea to run deca with a test prop/dbol cycle? or is it better to leave the deca out?

Latimus is offline Banned
    deca is over-rated imo......go with eq test instead.

For my first cycle I'm planning on 300 mg test/week, 200mg deca /week and an as yet unknown amount of anavar for the first 4 weeks as a jumpstart. I'm running the entire cycle 10 weeks.

Keep the test higher than the deca and you should be fine.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    For my first cycle I'm planning on 300 mg test/week, 200mg deca /week and an as yet unknown amount of anavar for the first 4 weeks as a jumpstart. I'm running the entire cycle 10 weeks.

Keep the test higher than the deca and you should be fine.
    Dont do the Var for 4 weeks to jump start
    Use D Ball... 4 Weeks of var is not long enough...
    Good Luck Bro

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    deca is over-rated imo......go with eq test instead.

Thats funny how peoples opinions differ. I think EQ is way overated IMO and Deca is much better for size but has a lot more sides. I guess thats why they are opinions. Every ones body is diffrent ...you must find what works best for you as a individual. I personaly find EQ to not do the wonderffull things other say they love about it.

Thread Information