Thread: tingley feeling

bowser is offline Associate Member

tingley feeling

Can you hit a nerve taking a shot? I took a shot of hgh 4 days ago in my left glute and I am not sure if that did it or what, but I have a tingle feeling that starts in like my butt and goes down mt leg. It feels as though my leg is a sleep, but it is shooting tingles. I also worked legs that day and may have pinched a nerve in my back, but it doesn't feel as though it starts in my back. It feels like it starts right where I put that shot in? Does anyone know of anything like this, and if so is there anything I can do besides go to a doc.? I have an appointment on tuesday with the doc. so it isn't like I am trying to avoid him or anything, I just want this feeling to stop. thanks for any input.

busster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowser
    Can you hit a nerve taking a shot? I took a shot of hgh 4 days ago in my left glute and I am not sure if that did it or what, but I have a tingle feeling that starts in like my butt and goes down mt leg. It feels as though my leg is a sleep, but it is shooting tingles. I also worked legs that day and may have pinched a nerve in my back, but it doesn't feel as though it starts in my back. It feels like it starts right where I put that shot in? Does anyone know of anything like this, and if so is there anything I can do besides go to a doc.? I have an appointment on tuesday with the doc. so it isn't like I am trying to avoid him or anything, I just want this feeling to stop. thanks for any input.

sciatica???? sciatic nerve??? maybe you slightly injured your back.. thats what it sounds like to me ....

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Dude, hgh? Did you do an intromuscular injection? Gh is supposed to be shot into fat, like in the fat of your stomach... Please correct me if I'm wrong...

bowser is offline Associate Member
    yeah you are right i meat to type hcg . sorry about that.

Thread Information