Thread: any thoughts?

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member

any thoughts?

i have a bro that is waiting on a shipment of candy from the states to canada. it's been about 2 weeks since it went into customs and he hasn't received a seizure notice or anything. now i've had packs take 3 weeks to get here. tracking shows it went into customs and then nothing. is there a way using the tracking # to see if it got seized? anyone had similar experiences? what was the outcome?

Did you contact your source?

Aboot is offline Banned
    In Canada there is no way to tell if it has got seized by Customs unless you got a letter from them. But as always, why would you buy from the US when Canada is filled with the sh!t?

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    unfortunately the only canadian contacts i have want to charge me for 3 bottles of prop what i pay for 10 from my bro south of the border. excellent quality ug. trust me. if i had a canadian source i'd be going there. my thoughts now are to find a powder supply but so far i only found one international. great prices but as of yet no references. my source knows about the delayed package. will work something out but is waiting to see if seized first. i feel bad because i hooked my bro up with this guy for his first cycle but may not even get it. source is a stand up bro so not worried about that. keep my fingers crossed i guess and nose to the chinook. lol (inside canuck joke)

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleQuest
    unfortunately the only canadian contacts i have want to charge me for 3 bottles of prop what i pay for 10 from my bro south of the border. excellent quality ug. trust me. if i had a canadian source i'd be going there. my thoughts now are to find a powder supply but so far i only found one international. great prices but as of yet no references. my source knows about the delayed package. will work something out but is waiting to see if seized first. i feel bad because i hooked my bro up with this guy for his first cycle but may not even get it. source is a stand up bro so not worried about that. keep my fingers crossed i guess and nose to the chinook. lol (inside canuck joke)
    If hes a good source he should cover it by reshipping your original package(if it did get siezed).

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    canadian customs are the worst bro! shlt takes forever and its tough to get a lot of shlt thru. but if hes a good source then he'll re-ship if it gets seized, best way for him to send is 2 day express ups

Thread Information