saluu is offline Banned

bought my protein shake

okay dumped the heavyweightgainer 900 and bought protein shake instead. Why is it every big time supplemnet store has a hot blonde wearing a half top and showing her beautiful breasts is it the sex appeal thing because it works.

I felt like getting a protein shake made at the juice bar and banging the crap out of her.The normal salu usually dont look the much at the cleavage but when you on 1000mg of test you would have to be nuts not to look. I seem to go to my nearest club and get satififed there but the drinking on cycle aint right. You see we all go to club to get laid that is the only reason we go even chicks go to get laid they just dont make it obvious like us guys, i always ask chicks if they wanna dance and it seems to work most of the time. Im a straight up guy i asked this once black chick with a great botty do u wanna bang me she is like what no this is just the way i dance yeah right you a just constantly putting your big booty in my banana and you say that is the way you wanna dance.

The monkey wanted some action and straight up asked her do you wanna bang me . didnt work out but one time i asked a nice blonde girl nicely and she paused she goes pardon me im like **** couple of minutes later she goes okay you can bang me so saluu as classy as he is even if she is a whore she will get classy treatment from the monkey i took her in nice best western hotel and banged the crap out of her. I suprised noone in the next room complained their is monkey on the loose. TO all my fans i am listening to you guys and watching my calories lowered them and strict diet and low carb baby and high protein .i hope it works. This one time i asked this other girl for a quick bang job she goes im to drunk i would bang u but im to drunk. I love clubbing and partying but the monkey need to lay off but all this test and noone to bang for 2 weeks sucks. I guess i always have the banana.

BDTR is offline Retired
    this will have 100 posts within the day. just getting in on the ground floors.

saluu is offline Banned
    the thing is bdtr the responses are so high i mean all i ask is for the questions answered but people are so fasicnated with the monkey.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    noone to bang for 2 weeks sucks. I guess i always have the banana.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    looks like u will have to get the dirt films out from under the bed!

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    woahhh hold that door let me on too

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    ROFLMFAO!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    okay dumped the heavyweightgainer 900 and bought protein shake instead. Why is it every big time supplemnet store has a hot blonde wearing a half top and showing her beautiful breasts is it the sex appeal thing because it works.

I felt like getting a protein shake made at the juice bar and banging the crap out of her.The normal salu usually dont look the much at the cleavage but when you on 1000mg of test you would have to be nuts not to look. I seem to go to my nearest club and get satififed there but the drinking on cycle aint right. You see we all go to club to get laid that is the only reason we go even chicks go to get laid they just dont make it obvious like us guys, i always ask chicks if they wanna dance and it seems to work most of the time. Im a straight up guy i asked this once black chick with a great botty do u wanna bang me she is like what no this is just the way i dance yeah right you a just constantly putting your big booty in my banana and you say that is the way you wanna dance.

The monkey wanted some action and straight up asked her do you wanna bang me . didnt work out but one time i asked a nice blonde girl nicely and she paused she goes pardon me im like **** couple of minutes later she goes okay you can bang me so saluu as classy as he is even if she is a whore she will get classy treatment from the monkey i took her in nice best western hotel and banged the crap out of her. I suprised noone in the next room complained their is monkey on the loose. TO all my fans i am listening to you guys and watching my calories lowered them and strict diet and low carb baby and high protein .i hope it works. This one time i asked this other girl for a quick bang job she goes im to drunk i would bang u but im to drunk. I love clubbing and partying but the monkey need to lay off but all this test and noone to bang for 2 weeks sucks. I guess i always have the banana.
    thats all i can say to saluus threads

jbol is offline Senior Member

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm in early on this one for the 1st time!!! saluu you horny fukker.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Wassup Saluu.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    1st page for once, will miracles never cease

AVAGO is offline Member
    Gotta love the chimp

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    the thing is bdtr the responses are so high i mean all i ask is for the questions answered but people are so fasicnated with the monkey.
    Saluu you REALLY are NOT that fascinating. Good luck on your cycle- keep the alcohol to a minimum Banana Boy.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    People are fascinated with your blatant stupidity

busster is offline Associate Member
    what can i add/say ??

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

Lay off the Ridalin bro.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    well you don't have to lay off on the gettin laid bro... bang all the bitches you see! it's the drinkin that you need to watch. you can go to the clubs on the weekend and have ONE or TWO beers if you must... just don't do it all the time... and if u go through the trouble you're puttin on your body you better get laid!!... what was your question again??

saluu is offline Banned
    the question is i havent workout for 2 days is that a big deal while on juice or okay i wanna educate myself more knowledge is power and juice is monkey power .

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    well, it all depends. there's a lot of different people with different opinions about lifting schedules. but i would say one or 2 days rest per week is good enough. you're lifting one body part per day aren't you?

Basilus is offline Junior Member
    Nothing wrong with asking a chick if she wants to bone down with the monkey Saluu, it has worked more than once for me. Worst they can say is no way, well maybe with a slap Odds are tho if you keep asking differnt ones you will get a few who say yes Just make sure its not the first words out of your mouth when you approach them

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Saluu good to hear you took everyones advice the next pics better be of you shredded and huge...Then you won't have to get drunk chicks...They'll be all over you at the local supermarket while your getting your grocery's or at the subway's that you like so much..I try to bang every 18 year old girl I meet thats sexy...Anywhere...I have better luck just doing my daily chores or at the gym then at the bar with some drunk disease infested hood rat...I like to play fair,I hate when chicks say they can't remember or were to drunk as an excuse for being a slut so I have to bang them when they are real sober so they remember me...I guess my real point is saluu lose some weight and they will come(and get your own place and some contacts)..........
    Later roid monkey,

The monkey wanted some action and straight up asked her do you wanna bang me . didnt work out but one time i asked a nice blonde girl nicely and she paused she goes pardon me im like **** couple of minutes later she goes okay you can bang me so saluu as classy as he is even if she is a whore she will get classy treatment from the monkey i took her in nice best western hotel and banged the crap out of her. I suprised noone in the next room complained their is monkey on the loose.

Good to hear saluu.

Thread Information