vader is offline New Member

collagen synthesis

Hey guys I have a persistant case of medial epicondolitis (golfers elbow). I have quite a few cycles under my belt these days but havent taken anything cause I didn want to waste my gear while my elbow is playing up and it is driving me mad. What I was wondering is if anyone has used anything like Eq deca hgh etc to increase collagen synthesis and fix tendon problems. I understand that testoserone acatually decreases collagen synthesis and was wondering if anyone had any Knowledge in this area of gear use. Thanks any help would be great..

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    deca can bring some relief.
    hgh can help with collagen synthesis but its a slow proces, in fact it can make it more painfull at first.
    i just started hgh and i started to feel my elbows and shoulders but nothing i cant deal.
    i just dont know how it would turn out when you already have a painful elbow.
    either way goodluck with it and i hope it turns out fine.

-rodge

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vader
    Hey guys I have a persistant case of medial epicondolitis (golfers elbow). I have quite a few cycles under my belt these days but havent taken anything cause I didn want to waste my gear while my elbow is playing up and it is driving me mad. What I was wondering is if anyone has used anything like Eq deca hgh etc to increase collagen synthesis and fix tendon problems. I understand that testoserone acatually decreases collagen synthesis and was wondering if anyone had any Knowledge in this area of gear use. Thanks any help would be great..
    I had tennis elbow until recently... I am about 4 weeks into deca cycle and all the elbow problems is completely GONE. I dont think EQ works so well because it tends to dry fluids out of bone joints but not as bad as winny does. Deca loads up your bone joints with fluids and oils acting like a well greased hinge and therefore releaving pain and problems. IN past cycles I had very bad knee bursitus, a deca cycle TOTALLY CURED the bursitus.

Thread Information