mize717 is offline New Member

Looking for advice

I am thinking about taking a form of sterdiods for the first time this summer. the problem that i am having is deciding which steriod to take. i have narrowed it down to two...WINSTROL DEPOT or Sustanon . Here is a little information about myself

I used to work out religiously for football after i stopped playing i also stopped working out. After goin to college i put on alot of weight, however last year i went on a diet and lost all the weight i put on while at school. i am currently the same weight i was when i stopped playing football but i have alot less muscle.

I am 20 years old, 5 foot 6 inches and 185 pounds. Idealy i would like to weight 170 pounds but i want to be cut at the same time. I know that sust will make me put on weight and retain water however i am not sure if winstrol will be enough to get me cut.

A little advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks

sauceman19 is offline Junior Member
    most people on this board will tell u to spend more time working out/dieting before you start cycling. test only cycle's seem to be the "ideal" cycle around here for first timers. sust you can make an argument it needs to be shot eod cause of the short acting test esters in it, so thats why im recomending test e which basically every one else will say too.. its a single, longer acting ester..

week 1-10- test e @500 mg
    week 1-10 nolva 10mg ed
    week 12-15 clomid

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sauceman19
    most people on this board will tell u to spend more time working out/dieting before you start cycling. test only cycle's seem to be the "ideal" cycle around here for first timers. sust you can make an argument it needs to be shot eod cause of the short acting test esters in it, so thats why im recomending test e which basically every one else will say too.. its a single, longer acting ester..

week 1-10- test e @500 mg
    week 1-10 nolva 10mg ed
    week 12-15 clomid
    thats a good first cycle

added note: run the nolva through pct too

sauceman19 is offline Junior Member
    correction....
    week 12-15 clomid and run nolva at 20mg ed

look into the pCT forums for more info, if you are unsure of this

Thread Information