Rangerfire is offline New Member

Military question...

I recently started using Decca because I was told that the military won't test for steriods unless they have reason to. now I was told I have to quit because Decca will pop + on regulat pot and coc test. I have to test again in a month or so....
    Does any know what is true and what is myth, maybe an info web page???

Scrub is offline Member
    By looking at your name I'm assuming you're in the Army. I'm not sure if the Army tests for roids or not. The Marine Corps just started to incorporate steroids into all piss tests. As for Deca it can stay in your system for up to 18 months. Go to http://www.steroid.com to find out info about how to pass a piss test.

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrub
    By looking at your name I'm assuming you're in the Army. I'm not sure if the Army tests for roids or not. The Marine Corps just started to incorporate steroids into all piss tests. As for Deca it can stay in your system for up to 18 months. Go to http://www.steroid.com to find out info about how to pass a piss test.

Or you can try that new products that will eliminate traces of all AS in your body...I think there was a post about it not too long ago...the admin was looking for free test mules..

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    I don't think there's been any change. I haven't pissed hot I hear it has to do with the cost of testing and we can't even get all our troops body armor. Hell I go as far as randomly calling recruiters and military drug faculties over the country posing as a unanimous prior service soldier who want to come back in but used drugs. They all said they test for the typical hardcore drugs but never mention gear. So when I brought up that I used steroids they said that they don't usually test (in fact almost unheard of) for gear and the Marines I would think would be the last group out of all the branches to test. I know more Marines that juice any other branch. The military also has a bunch of Just Say No to Drugs training once again steroids was never mentioned.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    ...Navy added androstiene(sp?) to its list from what i understand...but to date i don't know anyone who has popped hot on drug screens...far as I can tell they are still testing for the significant rec. drugs...if anyone has any real or direct info, please post it...

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    The roid test costs too **** much for them to do it to recruits or on a regular basis. Only if there's some kind of "probable cause" (i.e. you assault someone and witnessess/friends say you juice) to test you will they do it.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_mike
    Or you can try that new products that will eliminate traces of all AS in your body...I think there was a post about it not too long ago...the admin was looking for free test mules..
    Thats great if you know 5 days before your gonna have to piss...or are so concerned you just want to scrap your cycle. Other than that it is not very practicle IMO. I have never heard of the Army or any other branch test for steroids with out a reason. Also I have never met anyone who pissed hot for anabolics in the military and I new quite a few. This was a while back though and things may have changed. At 600 dollars a pop for a test...maybe a little less in bulk...I highly doubt it.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSAM
    ...Navy added androstiene(sp?) to its list from what i understand...but to date i don't know anyone who has popped hot on drug screens...far as I can tell they are still testing for the significant rec. drugs...if anyone has any real or direct info, please post it...

They have a long list of drugs they "can" test for. Whether they choose to do so is a diffrent story. They usually use 99% of the time the basic panel, thc, coke, opiates, amphetamines, etc.

Rangerfire is offline New Member

Exclamation decca

I had a marine tell me that one of his buddies was using decca and poped positive on a regular test (not one speciffic for steriods ), because it flagged like other drugs. He said Decca was the only steriod he knew that would show up on a regular drug test. FACT or FICTION? anyone know

Scrub is offline Member
    As I said before the Marine Corps now tests for steroids . They have been given unlimited funding for the piss test program. Just yesterday another guy popped for roids. I'm not sure what he was on but I know the just gave him the normal test they give other Marines when they come off leave and check into a new unit.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerfire
    I had a marine tell me that one of his buddies was using decca and poped positive on a regular test (not one speciffic for steriods), because it flagged like other drugs. He said Decca was the only steriod he knew that would show up on a regular drug test. FACT or FICTION? anyone know
    FICTION, you're friend was probably smoking crack and didn't want to admit it to you

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    Unlimited funding for peeing that is B.S that's all I have to say about it. If you do serve your country and you do take AAS. You have nothing to worry about as long as you keep your mouth shut. Don't put on 30lbs in 3 weeks and have needles falling out your pocket. End of story.
    Last edited by I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD; 04-17-2005 at 11:17 AM.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    the Military does not test for steroids ... I spent 7 years in the infantry with the 101st abn, 3rd ranger and 2nd ID in Korea... I did juice and it was never an issue... If you look like ronnie coleman in 30 days then I imagine an actual steroid test could be requested but I have never heard of it happining...

as a side note, 99% of those "my buddy is a marine and he said" stories are BS... the marines do not have an unlimited budget for piss tests or anything else... I have known more marines that have been on juice than any one else...

Thread Information