stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

Upping dosage halfway through cycle

Hi!

I was thinkin should I up my dosage at halfway point... Doing a 12 week cycle (so far 300mg/deca a week + 100mg test prop EOD). Im right on the 3 week mark now, not very much strenth gains but some and I've gone up in weight about 9 lbs so far... Im a big guy, about 265 lbs now with plenty fat... (little under 25 %) Im most interested in gainig stregth,..

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    I dunno..most people will tell you to give it time and check your diet and what not..but being as though you are 265 lbs Im allways wondering why we dont use a weight principal for dosing?...It would seem to me that the bigger the individual the higher the dose of any meds?

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I'd keep the deca where it's at but double the test bro

joevette is offline Banned
    Yeah that is a pretty low dose of test, especially for running it with deca .

Yeah, what I've read about the dosages of AAS's is that in general they are in mg's / kg so that would make sense.... So basically I should just up the dosage of the test right away... It's my first cycle so sumin like 400mg deca a week and 100 mg test prop ED wouldn't be overkill?? Or any other suggestions? Im on 3 week mark so upping the dosage at this point is still ok? Is there anyway I can really tell Im getting the effect I'm supposed to.. I know a lil dumb question bu oh well = )

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I would up the test to at least 75mg ED, specially for your size. I don't think it's an overkill. Even 100mg ED would be ok IMO... and yes, i would up it now.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Up it. D test.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Hey hippo, your first cycle should be test-only. You will learn exactly what to expect from test that way, in way of gains and sides. Wait for your second cycle to do a stack. If you want to run prop, shoot ED. 75mg will work pretty good. EOD maes your test levels fluctuate too much and increases your sides.

I know that now but when started took a example novice cycle from this site. Isn't it sorta dumb to drop the deca at this point? Especially since I'm not noticing hardly any sides, getting just irritated very easily and very minor acne but other than that no sides what so ever..

Oh yeah, and to clarify a lil on my earlier question... Is there anyway to know when the dosage is adequate, like for example if a person gains 3 lbs a week would that mean that an increase in dosage is unnecessary or do they have no correlation whatsoever.

Thread Information