Thread: Satisfaction?

way2jact is offline Junior Member

Question Satisfaction?

PEOPLE SAY NOT TO DO STEROIDS UNTIL YOU BUILD YOUR BODY UP TO IT'S FULLEST POTENTIAL. SO WHAT IS YOUR BODY'S FULLEST NATURAL POTENTIAL IF WE ARE NEVER SATIFIED WITH THE WAY WE LOOK ANYWAY? I MEAN C'MON GUYS WE COULD BE TOLD BY EVERYONE THAT WE ARE SO HUGE, SO RIPPED AND HOW THEY WOULD BE HAPPY IF THEY JUST COULD LOOK LIKE US. BUT WE LOOK AT OURSELVES AND SAY "I'M NOT BIG ENOUGH I WANNA BE MORE CUT. NOTHING IS EVER GOOD ENOUGH! THIS IS WHEN STEROIDS COME IN.....WE TAKE STEROIDS TO LOOK BETTER OBVIOUSLY....BUT WE ARE FOGETTING THAT WE STILL HAVE THE SAME MIND SET AS BEFORE....WHEN LOOKING IN THE MIRROR WE ARE STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR OURSELVES THAT IS WHY WE GO BACK AND TAKE CYCLE AFTER CYCLE TRYIG TO GET WHERE WE PERSONALLY WANNA BE? SO WHERE IS THAT GOAL? IS THERE A GOAL? WILL WE EVER STOP USING STEROIDS? WILL WE EVER BE HAPPY WITH OUR PHYSIQUE? OR WILL THIS BE AN ONGOING THING TILL WE DIE?

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO OFFEND ANYONE IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM. I JUST WANNA KNOW IF ANYBODY CAN RELATE TO WHAT I AM SAYING. THIS I HOW I FEEL! THANX GUYS

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    A word about natural potential.

Of course we feel that we could always be a bit bigger or a bit more cut. So when do you decide that you have reached this natural limit ? You really need a number of years of hard work in the Gym.

In my opinion if you have been training for 3-5 years and the gains come MUCH slower than they did at first, you are probably getting near your natural potential.

Then doing a responsible cycle is an option.

JMO

BTW - please turn off the caps

NightOp is offline Member
    Originally posted by TheStromba
    A word about natural potential.

Of course we feel that we could always be a bit bigger or a bit more cut. So when do you decide that you have reached this natural limit ? You really need a number of years of hard work in the Gym.

In my opinion if you have been training for 3-5 years and the gains come MUCH slower than they did at first, you are probably getting near your natural potential.

Then doing a responsible cycle is an option.

JMO

BTW - please turn off the caps
    good reply

Thread Information