boatyj is offline Banned

Piss Testing: Will it show up if they are looking for pot?

Im going to start getting regular piss tests by my P.O.

Are their piss tests going to show dbol , sust or deca ? I know he is looking for Pot or Cid or Meth, but does any of this stuff screw up my pH - or would show up in a regular drug piss test?

boatyj is offline Banned
    Bump

Anyone got a clue about this one?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Unless they do a test for steroid metabolites you'll be find...

They are probably only testing for narcotics anyway....

It would take a differnet test to find out that you are taking roids anyway so I wouldn't worry about it...

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool boaty! nice to see you, bro.

You should be cool. The normal 5-panel drug test looks, obviously, for five types of drugs: THC (marijuana), opiates, amphetamines, cocaine, and PCP. It does not pick up anabolic steroids .

There are only two cautions of which you should be aware. The first is that if your P.O. has a reason to believe you might be doing AS, then he or she can have you tested for AS. In other words, your constitutional rights in this area are not as secure as others.

Second, and this is very anecdotal these days since there has been improvement in some drug screens: Don't eat bread or bagels with poppy seeds. I kid you not - they have caused many "false positives" on drug tests over the years. As I said, some of the tests have been refined so that they will not misinterpret poppy seeds as an opiate, but why take the chance? Sesame seeds, good; poppy seeds, bad.

It will be interesting to see how your P.O. does the tests. In business and industry, the urine sample is collected under clinical conditions and sent to an outside lab. Precautions are taken so the person being tested and have a documented :chain of custody" from the time the sample is give to when the test is complete.

However, with the advent of quick tests (some of which are now available right in drug stores, and which are becoming very popular with parents), it is possible that your P.O. may do the test right there using a strip of some kind - immediate results. Let us know how it goes, bro.

And nice to see you back.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    TNT pretty much hit the nail on the head but remember: If your PO suspects AS use...He WILL test you for them.
    Probation departments use a 8 pannel screen now, and if you try to mask your sample w/ "quick flush" or anything else like that the lab will be able to tell that your sample is dilluted. If that happens your PO will pay you a suprise visit and make u piss in the cup right then and there.
    The procedure that they use is:
    1) They make you go into the bathroom w/ the cup and watch you piss in it.
    2) You sign your name on the seal and put the seal around the cup.
    3) You place the cup in a sealable bag and seal it.
    4) You sign another paper and intial it saying that YOU placed the sample in the bag and sealed it.
    My advice to you is to stay completely drug & AS free for the duration of your probation. AS or any other drug for that matter isn't worth going to jail for. Just stay clean and stay out of trouble.
    I'm not on now but I was on for awhile over something really stupid (fighting w/ a pizza delievery guy ) I did see ppl get busted for AS's use and they did do time becuz of it.
    And take my word for it: Those PO's aren't dummies. They deal w/ this shit on a daily basis and they can tell when ppl are up to something. Just try and make friends w/ them and stay on their good side.
    GoodLuck

M

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    This might be stupid but is p.o a probation officers??

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by rangerdudeleads
    This might be stupid but is p.o a probation officers??
    yes. what is the 8 panel test? what do they test for? is this definite or what

8 pannel means how many different substances they test for.
    I know most of the probation departments in the U.S. now use them. And I know for a fact many ppl are getting busted for trying to mask thier samples becuz the labs now can tell if your using masking aggents.
    I know AS's won't come up in the test but like I said: If your PO suspects AS use he will test you for them.

M

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    bro, go get a system flusher at a head shop, or take 2 shots of vineger and drink alotta water. It'll help dilute it. trust me mang, i've been through this. Or take one of your "clean" friend's piss and put it in a air tight bottle. Than give that as a sample. Just me 2 pennies

This is what mine tested for:
    Cocaine
    Methamphetamine
    Amphetamine
    Opiates
    PCP
    THC
    Barbiturates
    Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)

But they do have the 10 pannel screen as well now...

M

Erad: You can't get away w/ that flusher shit anymore when your on Probation. They test for it at the labs now. Read my first post...
    And you can't get away w/ bring a clean sample w/ you cuz they stand over your shoulder while you piss

M

nymattyk is offline Member
    do you know if they test for designer drugs like k or e? i dont think they can but id like to know for sure

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey will jobs test for AS?

Hey will jobs test for AS?
    NO most of them employeers won't test for AS's.
    NYMatty: Yes I can tell you for a fact they do test for E. My friends brother is currently spending 90days in the county becuz of it.
    Alot of the probation departments are using the 8 or 10 screen test's now. And they pick up pretty much everything. Although the detection time for E isn't all that long if I remember correctly.
    I could find out if you want cuz a good friend of mine is a PO.
    And before anyone ask's the question "Can they test for acid?". The answer is yes they can. It's a fairytale that they can only detect acid w/ a spinal tap. They can pull it right out of your urine now....

M

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    They don't usually test for AS but they might do it. My bank job screwed me over cuz they wanted to take my piss and i said umm...ill be back. Never came back....now im stuck at Macy's as a sales person gettin paid jack shit. Well atleast it can afford my AS!! that's all it matters to me man!!

Thread Information