Thread: serious problem

Ironarms is offline Member

serious problem

ok im taking 35 mg dbol ed
    750 mg test
    300 mg deca
    .25 liquidex ed
    multi vitamin, glucosamine, vit e, vitamin c,

i have had severe stomach pains all week....has anyone ever experienced this?? i mean all day long for the past 5 days...could it be from the amt of pills i have been taking?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    How about seeing the doctor?

You let this go 5 days?

Whew........

~SC~

i went to emergency room last night....got hooked up to an iv where they put saliene water into my veins and gave a pepcid perscription....will this affect my cycle???

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I have gotten stomach pains while on cycle, anavar gave it too me once, didnt mix well taking 12 pills of var, 28 vitamin pills and eating 5000 calories. If the pains are very bad see a doc

will the salene water have any affect on my body witht he gear....did u tell the doc u were using anabolics?

Froggy is offline Member
    Pepcid perscription???you can get 20mg tablets OTC & if you get 40mg tablets they are presciption...WTF...Tell you doc you would like a "proton pump inhibitor" like nexium or protonix & not a wimpy @ss "acid reducer"...AND...if you still think you have a SERIOUS PROBLEM...don't wait...

stomach feels better but im curious to know if i should of told him i was using anabolics and want to know if that salene water has any affetc on my body while on the juice

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    I Wouldn't Keep Worrying About The Juice Right Now, If It's That Bad That You Went To The Emergency Room You Could Have A Laundry List Of Things About To Happen...Esophegeal Acid Tear, Bleeding, Man It Is Pretty Much CRITICAL That You Tell Him And Get It Fixed, People Sometimes Have To Take Some Time To Heal...Sucks But Its Better Than Never Recovering...Think About It Man.

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironarms
    stomach feels better but im curious to know if i should of told him i was using anabolics and want to know if that salene water has any affetc on my body while on the juice
    there shouldnt be any affect from the salene solution except re-hydrating u which is a plus..

Thread Information