The Natural is offline Associate Member

Another of "my next cycle"

Sorry about repeating myself all the time...
    But I have changed my next cycle a bit...
    Going to start in May:

Wk1-5: 100mg tren EOD
    Wk1-15: 200mg EQ EOD
    Wk1-16: 250mg test enanthate EOD
    wk12-18: 100mg Oral winny ED

wk 19: PCT

Looks good!? Any suggestions? Should I add 150mg deca EOD with the EQ (Heard it has a boost effect on EQ)

Dont mind the dosages, I'm a big fella... can handle it... my third one.
    Weigh in at 230lbs/110kg and 6'3/190cm. Bodyfat: HIGH!!!
    No set goal... just wanna bulk lean.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Where did you hear that about the deca /eq? Here's one more question, are you ready to eat 5000 calories with that cycle to get the full benefit from it?

JohnnyB

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Seems like your trying to get your 3cc in all on the same day huh...

Anyway, I think the tren should be run #1 longer, about 8 weeks, and #2 ed instead of eod...I know this fvucks with your "everything eod" cycle, but unless you've done fina b4 eod and decided for your self already that you can handle the extra sides, then keep it the way you got, just a little longer on the fina.

Otherwise I'd do something like this:

wks 1-16 Test E 750mg
    wks 1-15 EQ 600mg
    wks 1-8 fina 75/100mg ed
    wks 12-18 winny (I know you said yer a big guy and all, but does 100mg REALLY give you[from experience] more than say 60 or 70[besides, I'd just inject it if 100mg ed were to be my dose]? But whatever) 60-100mg ed

PCT 24hrs after last winny administration/2 weeks after last test E shot/3 weeks after last EQ shot [work backwards and time it together]

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Where did you hear that about the deca /eq? Here's one more question, are you ready to eat 5000 calories with that cycle to get the full benefit from it?

JohnnyB

i agree....that cycle is a bit overboard

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    5000!? NAH! More like 5500!!!

The EQ/deca... I heard from friends, and did actually start a poll here wich showed it... peoples opinion...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole

wks 1-16 Test E 750mg
    wks 1-15 EQ 600mg
    wks 1-8 fina 75/100mg ed
    wks 12-18 winny (I know you said yer a big guy and all, but does 100mg REALLY give you[from experience] more than say 60 or 70[besides, I'd just inject it if 100mg ed were to be my dose]? But whatever) 60-100mg ed

]
    i agree with this, i think its layed out better

Seems like your trying to get your 3cc in all on the same day huh...

Anyway, I think the tren should be run #1 longer, about 8 weeks, and #2 ed instead of eod...I know this fvucks with your "everything eod" cycle, but unless you've done fina b4 eod and decided for your self already that you can handle the extra sides, then keep it the way you got, just a little longer on the fina.

wks 1-16 Test E 750mg
    wks 1-15 EQ 600mg
    wks 1-8 fina 75/100mg ed

PCT 24hrs after last winny administration/2 weeks after last test E shot/3 weeks after last EQ shot [work backwards and time it together]
    YUP! Trying my best to get it in one day... Dont want to inject every friggin day man... It sucks... plus i cant do shoulder or biceps inj. only butt and thighs...

What do you mean with extra sides when doing tren EOD??? didnt quite catch that one, bro...

The winny is oral ones... not too good... therefore the 100mg ED!

I got 20ml tren, thats why I am doing it for 5wks... ok... under 5wks (40days)! Just as a booster... u know?

Totally its 2,5ml , EQ is 400mg/ml and fina is 100mg/ml

But THANX alot for excellent feedback!!!
    Last edited by The Natural; 04-16-2005 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i agree with this, i think its layed out better
    But what about stable bloodlevels from EOD shots? Just wanted to experiment with that... heard ALOT of peeps say its MUCH better than like 1000mg Wk...

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural
    But what about stable bloodlevels from EOD shots? Just wanted to experiment with that... heard ALOT of peeps say its MUCH better than like 1000mg Wk...
    When ppl talk about stable bloodlevels they are usually talking about short esters that enter and start leaving the body quickly, such as tren , which is why i suggested tren as ed shots, keeps the blood levels stable and thus keeps sides to a minimum. Both test E and EQ are long acting esters so blood levels will remain stable without having to resort to eod shots. EOD is usually reserved for something like sustanon , which has 2 shorter and 2 longer acting esters. The other time ppl use eod injections is when its an ester that really SHOULD be administered ed, but the user is just too lazy or pin-scared to do so, like tren, prop, or winstrol . If you only have 20ml of 100mg/ml tren, I'd honestly say either leave it out this time or get more, don't bother with anything less than 50mg ed for 8 weeks(Order some finaplex and a 2g kit and brew it yourself! Costs $125 for 75mg x 50ml(actually a little more, like 52/53ml), enough 75mg/ed for 50+days.

Another thing I just noticed is that you said your body fat is "HIGH" Unless you can get it to around 12% by the time you start the winny, then don't bother with winny, it won't do much at higher BF%'s I'm doing something kinda similar but im around 15-16% right now(abs JUST hiding my a bit) however halfway through my cycle I'm starting clen /t3 for 4 weeks b4 I start winny for the exact same reason I just mentioned. Anyways, good luck.

When ppl talk about stable bloodlevels they are usually talking about short esters that enter and start leaving the body quickly, such as tren , which is why i suggested tren as ed shots, keeps the blood levels stable and thus keeps sides to a minimum. Both test E and EQ are long acting esters so blood levels will remain stable without having to resort to eod shots. EOD is usually reserved for something like sustanon , which has 2 shorter and 2 longer acting esters. The other time ppl use eod injections is when its an ester that really SHOULD be administered ed, but the user is just too lazy or pin-scared to do so, like tren, prop, or winstrol . If you only have 20ml of 100mg/ml tren, I'd honestly say either leave it out this time or get more, don't bother with anything less than 50mg ed for 8 weeks(Order some finaplex and a 2g kit and brew it yourself! Costs $125 for 75mg x 50ml(actually a little more, like 52/53ml), enough 75mg/ed for 50+days.

Another thing I just noticed is that you said your body fat is "HIGH" Unless you can get it to around 12% by the time you start the winny, then don't bother with winny, it won't do much at higher BF%'s I'm doing something kinda similar but im around 15-16% right now(abs JUST hiding my a bit) however halfway through my cycle I'm starting clen/t3 for 4 weeks b4 I start winny for the exact same reason I just mentioned. Anyways, good luck.
    Look at this bro:

See the spike...? By doing EOD you can have the spike all the time!
    Thats what I am going for... Get my levels quick up... then stable!

The graph shows Cyp BTW!

Look at this bro:

See the spike...? By doing EOD you can have the spike all the time!
    Thats what I am going for... Get my levels quick up... then stable!
    Without trying to make this adversarial, you chart is the Test E/C pharmacokinetics from Anabolics 2003/4/5 whatever, and it shows that levels stay stable about 3.5 days(see the 1st three dots?) This is why most ppl inject test E every 3.5 days(mon morning/thurs night). If you REALLY want stable levels then consider frontloading, it works great and takes care of that 1/2life issue nicely. All you need to do is double your test dose the first week, simple.

joevette is offline Banned
    Everything these guys are saying is right. Tren atleast 8 weeks and ed not eod. It's not going to make a difference if you shoot EQ eod or 2x per week, you won't get any sides from it anyway. If you want to shoot test eod I'd use prop.

Without trying to make this adversarial, you chart is the Test E/C pharmacokinetics from Anabolics 2003/4/5 whatever, and it shows that levels stay stable about 3.5 days(see the 1st three dots?) This is why most ppl inject test E every 3.5 days(mon morning/thurs night). If you REALLY want stable levels then consider frontloading, it works great and takes care of that 1/2life issue nicely. All you need to do is double your test dose the first week, simple.
    HEH! I may sound stubborn but... If I inject at day one... at it peaks at day 3, and begins to go down on day 5. the next injection should then be taken on day 2. since it will reach its peak when the other is going down... get my idea?
    No disrespect bro... but PLEASE do correct me!

HEH! I may sound stubborn but... If I inject at day one... at it peaks at day 3, and begins to go down on day 5. the next injection should then be taken on day 2. since it will reach its peak when the other is going down... get my idea?
    No disrespect bro... but PLEASE do correct me!
    Nah it's cool I'm stubborn too(Aries), but I do gotta go somewhere after this so lemme be as clear as possible. Looking at the graph(each square dot representing 1 day) It's easy tp see that levels peak on day 1, go down only slightly days 2 and 3 (2nd and 3rd square dots) and then by day 4 drop about 15%. Thus 3.5 days is correct Monday morning, Thursday night. Once again frontloading (not to be confused with kickstarting) is a great remedy to those of us who like a steady, say 1000mg (assuming a 500mg/wk of test cycle)in our system throughout.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    tren ED, whole cycle

Thread Information