talon is offline Senior Member

For those of you that have done d-bol...

Through research/reading I have heard one of the sides of d-bol is a intense "feeling of well being". Can someone explain this 2 me in greater depth?

Im sure its one of those "you have 2 experience it 2 understand it" things. But, Im not really into rec. drugs and I dont want 2 walk around feeling "high".

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    i've never experienced it, i think i've heard about that way back when i had just got into the game and researching.. maybe a confident feeling, cuz of the increase of weights you could throw up..

all my experiences where bloat, strength increase, and mad back pumps from doing deads..

-Biggie

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant say it made me feel real good, but maby the fina was making me cranky....lol
    it is no bid deal, ya dont feel high, just like your having a nice day

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL you wont have a "high" its more like a feeling of power! i call it the superman effect LOL you feel like you could rip trees off the ground

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You feel very confident. I was peeing blood from dbol and wasn't really concerned. I felt like nothing can hurt me, even if I was peeing blood.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Thats what I was assuming the websites/info I read meant. I think the "sense of well being" they are talking about is more of an adrenaline rush, b/c you are throwing up more weight, the workouts/pumps are better etc.

I have taken ephedra b4 and got a talkative/energetic sort of feel from it, but that was cool. Im guessing this is the feeling I might expect, b/c d-bol does increase the amound of beta recep. on your cells, plus causes them to uptake more ep. and norep. sorta like ephedra.

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Through research/reading I have heard one of the sides of d-bol is a intense "feeling of well being". Can someone explain this 2 me in greater depth?

Im sure its one of those "you have 2 experience it 2 understand it" things. But, Im not really into rec. drugs and I dont want 2 walk around feeling "high".
    Im glad your not into rec drugs. Its not a feeling of being high its a higher confidence level. I go up and talk to people I usually wouldnt, and put up more weight than I usually would

Latimus is offline Banned
    its got a fast half life of only a few hrs...while active you can really feel it working....i feel a little more active for lack of a better word............i know i have a strong angro running through me and it feels great.....especially when you rep out 405 at the gym..thats a high better than any rec drug..imo

Latin is offline Associate Member
    I think they mean the Strength increase and the pumps!
    I remember last time doing dboll i had insaaane pumps!!
    Bad part though is that i get backpumps that are a pain in the ass =(

When I'm on DBol I feel great. Not as good as I do on test, but it seems like my self-esteem goes up and I'm always in a good mood. Not a high feeling at all.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    It makes you big, which in turn makes you feel good, and you get more happy when you see yourself pumped up!

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    It makes you big, which in turn makes you feel good, and you get more happy when you see yourself pumped up!
    Well not always bro. Steroids like Anadrol and M1T will make you big, but you still feel like sh*t.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    dbol does indeed give many people a kind of high, but its a very functional high, not something that will interfere with anything you want to do (except maybe be humble). you feel great energy, you feel great abvout yourself, and exceptionally confident.

i personally found it was more enjoyable than any rec drug i had ever done. i was "high", confident and feeling great about myself every moment of every day for 10 weeks. sometimes i woke up in the middle of the night to tell me how awesome i was. and the hangover only lasted a week!

SensP is offline Associate Member
    I know that this is a bit of a digression, but does var give you the same sort of "high" as d-bol?
    Last edited by SensP; 04-16-2005 at 01:13 AM.

transform is offline Associate Member
    Makes me feel much more confident, certainly not 'high' though

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    I know that this is a bit of a digression, but does var give you the same sort of "high" as d-bol?
    no, it's more of an androgenic thing. roids are testosterone analogs - they mimic they effects of testosterone to a greater or lessser degree. var is exceptionally strong in mimicking everything test does that builds high quality muscle, fat loss and good power/weight ratio. it mimics the sex drive function of test so weakly, that many feel less libido unless they add test to it.

dbol does an exceptional job of doing everything a high test level does for confidence, energy, and self esteem.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Rep
    no, it's more of an androgenic thing. roids are testosterone analogs - they mimic they effects of testosterone to a greater or lessser degree. var is exceptionally strong in mimicking everything test does that builds high quality muscle, fat loss and good power/weight ratio. it mimics the sex drive function of test so weakly, that many feel less libido unless they add test to it.

dbol does an exceptional job of doing everything a high test level does for confidence, energy, and self esteem.
    Cool. Thanks for the lowdown.

Ah...decisions...

I experience a great pump at the gym when I take it about 30-45 minutes before. Also I feel great strength gain. I dunno about sense of well being though.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    It's from the dopamine. I'm on 100 mgs/day and I feel high all day LOL.

Up the gh to 1000/ml ed. That should give you plenty of confidence.

Say about 4000 i.u. ed.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    It definetly makes you very confident. The guys in work wer like holy sh!T how the Fu(K did you get so sharp all of a sudden.

Go for the "Big Ron" special!

Now only $15000.00 a day!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dianabol increases dopamine, hence the euphoric feeling.

Thread Information