insanepump621 is offline Member

3rd cycle critique...bulker bulker bulker!!

I am currently getting ready for my 3rd cycle posting one a couple weeks ago but I have decided to run it a little bit long will be starting in about 2 weeks. MY first cycle was test cyp250 for 10 weeks 250mg once a week. 2nd cycle was in Jan. of test cyp 300 and deca 300 but only ran it for 4 weeks due to injury. I am 20 y/o with 11.5%bodyfat and I weight 192 lbs im 5'10.
    • week 1-4 test prop 100mg eod
    • week 1-14 test e 300 300mg (mon and thurs)
    • week 1-12 deca 300(200mg on mon and then 200mg on thurs
    • week 15-18 test prop 100mg eod
    I have clomid and nolvadex . Can I just take nolva anyways from start of cycle or just wait to see if I start to run into any problems. Was planning on starting it neways from week 1. Would it benefit me to run trib throughout whole cycle or just during pct. I have about 4 bottles of vitrix trib is that ok? Thank

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    looks good, i would run 10mg/nolva/ed thruout cycle then bump it up to 20mg during pct. i'd run 4-5g of trib thruout cycle

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Man, 3rd cycle at 20? Geez kids these days! You probably coulv'e got to 220 naturally EASILY with good diet. Sigh.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    He said cycle critique, not life choices critique, I'm sure you aint perfect either chief

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    He said cycle critique, not life choices critique, I'm sure you aint perfect either chief
    lol, touche, but then again his cycle looks good so i had nothing to say about it. luck.

Thread Information