Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SensP is offline Associate Member

Wrong gear arrived!

Ok, so now I'm a little ticked off. Some weeks ago I ordered some gear from a .com and it came today. I actually thought I'd been completely ripped off, so it was a bit surprising to get anything.

Trouble is, I ordered deca and nolva, but I got sust, nolva and some oral sildenafil (like I really need that at this point in my life!).

My original plan was to do 300 mg test en/wk, 200 mg deca/wk, with a 4 wk d-bol, t-bol or var jumpstart.

Now what do I do? I don't really want to send it back. That would probably be more trouble than it's worth, so how should I incorporate the sust into my cycle? Can I do 4 weeks of sust, then switch to 300mg en in wk 5? Help!

*bump*

Come on, bros. Help me out here.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    since it is a .com you are lucky that you got anything. If it was a reputable source they would probably tell you to keep what you recieved and resend what you originally ordered.

Yeah, I will try to get what I ordered, but in the meantime, how do I incorporate the sust?

ACAZORES is offline Member
    take 4 sust per week 1 g per week just take the nolva if you start getting side effects

Too much test for a first cycle, dude. No way.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    take 4 sust per week 1 g per week just take the nolva if you start getting side effects
    Are you friging nuts, where do you get off telling somebody to take a gram of test for there first cycle.

I did know it was his first cycle, ok take 500mg per week

And I don't have that much anyway. I only got 3 ampoules (what a rip!). I think this order may have been a simple mix-up. They sent me one tracking number, then a few days later, apologized, said there was a problem with some of the employees getting the orders right, and gave me a new tracking number. Perhaps I have the original order still on its way.

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro I would send them an email and tell them. They may just replace the order. I use a web site and if it doesnt turn up they take me at my word and send it to me again

You just recieved 3 vials of sust or what?

Yeah. It blows. But I want to use it. Can a mod or a vet tell me how to incorporate these 3 measly ampoules into my cycle?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree, keep it and send them an email..its nothing, they wont expect you to ship it back out on their own mistake...3 amps? As already mentioned, if they want your business they will send you the right products.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Bro I would send them an email and tell them. They may just replace the order. I use a web site and if it doesnt turn up they take me at my word and send it to me again
    I'll send them an email later tonight. They usually respond within a day, so that's somewhat reassuring.

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro you cant do anything with three amps of Sust, even a mod or vet cant help you there

what gear do you have right know

Can't I just substitute 1 amp of sust 250 for the 300 mg of test en during the first 3 weeks, then finish up the final 7 weeks with test en? I know I won't be getting the full effects of the prop, but the other esters should be just fine. I'm also jumpstarting with d-bol,t-bol or var.
    Last edited by SensP; 04-16-2005 at 08:16 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    since it is a .com you are lucky that you got anything. If it was a reputable source they would probably tell you to keep what you recieved and resend what you originally ordered.
    I would never take anything from dot.com, i know somebody who injected bad gear and got hell of an infection. Check the numbers to make sure the maker is a true company or where it was produced....ie. karachi or organon ect.

It was manufactured by Organon in July 04. In Pakistan, the box says.

It also says "Landhi, Karachi" on the box, with one side of the box providing info in English, the other in Arabic (I think).

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    Can't I just substitute 1 amp of sust 250 for the 300 mg of test en during the first 3 weeks, then finish up the final 7 weeks with test en? I know I won't be getting the full effects of the prop, but the other esters should be just fine. I'm also jumpstarting with d-bol,t-bol or var.
    you can substitute but you wont get anything out of it. sus is a short acting ester which mean you have to shoot it frequently.

It's actually a combination of 4 esters. Prop is the shortest acting one, I believe. And that's at 30mg per 250 mg amp.

seanw is offline Banned
    OK so I am confused. Tell us exactly how much of everything you have now

The other esters are Phenypropitionate, Isocaproate and Decanoate.

3 boxes nolva.

3 boxes clomid.

3 amps sust.

1 20x250 bottle of Galenika enanthate .

Still waiting on a source confirmation for the orals.

BG
    those are real i have the same box right in front of me, i would take atleast 500mg a week of, my friends didnt see much results(atleast not what they expected) from lesser dosage. Blue and white box???sustanon 250 corrct???

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    those are real i have the same box right in front of me, i would take atleast 500mg a week of, my friends didnt see much results(atleast not what they expected) from lesser dosage. Blue and white box???sustanon 250 corrct???
    Correctomundo.

seanw is offline Banned
    So you have enough for a ten week cycle of Test E at 500mg/week. That would be fine IMO, no need for the sust.

BG
    yeah the sust is real, but only 3 little glass bottles (ampoules

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    Yeah, but don't forget this is my first cylce and I'm jumpstarting with an oral. Certainly the sust won't hurt.

BG
    Yeah, but don't forget this is my first cylce and I'm jumpstarting with an oral. Certainly the sust won't hurt.
    yeah I guess not just seem sensless to inject 3cc of sust. good luck make sure to post how cycle proceeds.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    So you have enough for a ten week cycle of Test E at 500mg/week. That would be fine IMO, no need for the sust.

I'm doing 300mg/wk of en. 1 oral + Sust 250 for first 3 weeks, then switch to en for final 7. Sounds ok to me. I'm gonna use this ****, one way or another.

BG
    I'm doing 300mg/wk of en. 1 oral + Sust 250 for first 3 weeks, then switch to en for final 7. Sounds ok to me. I'm gonna use this ****, one way or another.
    lol good luck hope it works great!!!

I'll be certain to give updates throughout. If I'm not seeing the results I want after 10 weeks, I'll just go 3 more weeks on the en. I have enough of it.

If the deca ever arrives, I'll just save it for another cycle.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I'd save the 3 amps untill you get your Enanthate , then take all 3 the first week of your cycle (Mon, Wed, Fri) along with the 300mg of Test E, then continue the test E at that dosage.

Definitly save the Deca you don't need it for your first cycle.

seanw is offline Banned
    I'll be certain to give updates throughout. If I'm not seeing the results I want after 10 weeks, I'll just go 3 more weeks on the en. I have enough of it.
    Trust me, if you dont see results at the end of ten weeks, then another three isnt going to make any difference. But whatever, you have made your mind up so good luck with it. I will be interested to hear how you go with this.

Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows
    I'd save the 3 amps untill you get your Enanthate , then take all 3 the first week of your cycle (Mon, Wed, Fri) along with the 300mg of Test E, then continue the test E at that dosage.

Definitly save the Deca you don't need it for your first cycle.
    That's an interesting idea. I already got the en so maybe this would work well for me. Thanks for the suggestion, rather than the flame, bro.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I don't know if it will be effective as a frontload, but what else are you going to do with 3 amps of sust?

Peace

seanw is offline Banned
    That's an interesting idea. I already got the en so maybe this would work well for me. Thanks for the suggestion, rather than the flame, bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information