Thread: test deca dbol

faustunta is offline Junior Member

test deca dbol

Hello i want to thank u for ur advice i have a few questions now that i have taken your advice in prep for my cycle

One thing i AM set on is 6-8 week cycle instead of the 10 + i understand i wont get HUGE gains but shoould be noticable and moderate. Basically by cutting and babying the novice 2 cycle on this site

running 6-8 weeks

running test @ 300mg deca @ 200mg dbol from 15-20mg and nolv every week for 6-8 weeks follwed by 2 weeks of clomid

i know this is not the BIG time cycle and the numbers r cut...but i should get moderate gains and less side effects im 195 pounds 5"10 8.7% body fat im hoping to gain 5-10 pds from this and maintain

will i lose my abs with this ????

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you are not going to see any grate gains with this. you might put on 10 even 15 pounds but you are going to loos 8 at the end

seanw is offline Banned
    At 195 pounds 5"10 8.7% body fat you must look great already and 5-10lbs isnt going to show too much. You can get there just by working out harder and a proper bulking diet. 6-8 weeks is not long enough IMO

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    to get the gains you want (and keep them) try this...run test @ 500mg deca @ 400mg dbol from 30-50 for first 4 weeks (trust me) for 8-10 weeks min...if you do pct right should be fine...agree all?

Oh, if you are worried about sides, dont use any gear since it can always happen...and ya, if u put on weight you may lose some definition in your abs but you should be able to get that back pretty quick after...

faustunta is offline Junior Member
    hmm honestly the ONLY side effect im worried about is sexual disfunction lol but why would i lose most of the weight from a 6 week cycle and not from a 10-12 week ??? more time to gain actual muscle ?

Thread Information