Simon83 is offline New Member

Question Splitting 50mg Winstrol Capsules?

Hi People.

I have these Winstrol Capsules 50mg, from a very good source! But the problem been they are in 50mg capsule form. I only have enough for 50mg per day for 6 weeks!

I really need to no if, Splitting these capsules is worth it, I open up the 50mg capsule, mix the powder up real good, then devide it as equal as possible into two sperate capsules with 25mg approx in each!

Obviously I dont no how much of the compound is in each but I mix it pretty good so hopefully its kinda equal!

Is this a better way to do this, or would you think the effects would be better on one 50mg capsules in the morning? I just wanted to keep it consistent in my body with the half life only been 8hrs! So I take one capsule (25mg) in the am and oen capsule (25mg) 8 hrs later!

Bizump

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Splitting up the contents of your capsule is likely going to make for uneven dosing...with the powder and filler in the cap, how can you be certain of the accuracy of your doses if you pop open the cap and try to split it up?

Bad idea IMO.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Splitting up the contents of your capsule is likely going to make for uneven dosing...with the powder and filler in the cap, how can you be certain of the accuracy of your doses if you pop open the cap and try to split it up?

Bad idea IMO.
    Yep.

What a lot of new guys don't realize is that the capsule is not all winny. There is winny powder (a small amt of powder) and then the rest is a filler (dextrose, protein powder, baking soda etc) which is the majority of the cap.

So splitting the caps really wouldn't be solving the problem. Try to find lower dosed caps or tabs to split it up. Winny's half life is longer than something like dbol so taking it all at once wouldn't be that bad of an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Chest6
    What a lot of new guys don't realize is that the capsule is not all winny. There is winny powder (a small amt of powder) and then the rest is a filler (dextrose, protein powder, baking soda etc) which is the majority of the cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Yeah, I realise this

Quote Originally Posted by Simon83
    Obviously I dont no how much of the compound is in each but I mix it pretty good so hopefully its kinda equal!

I understand completly what you guys say, thats why I'm concerned with this!

So basically, what kind of a differance would one person who does's with exactly 25mg of winny in the am and 25mg in the pm COMPARED to someone who has one 50mg capsule in the am per day?

thanks

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ The effects of taking winny every day are cumulative...so whether you take it all at once, or split the dosing, it shouldn't make a difference...

The only difference will be with plasma levels peaking at varying times due to the extremely short half-life of the drug...this could increase the risk for sides, but none to be overly concerned about IMO.

Good luck,

Yeah, I'm ok with the sides.

My main concern was if the benefits increased or decreased much if i took it at 50mg in the am compared to 25mg in the am and 25mg in the pm.

but from what you say, it wont make much of a differance!

so down with one capsule with grapefruit juice in the morning.

many thanks mate!

One last question.....

Is there a best time to take the 50mg capsules?

Thread Information