I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member

Fyi Miltary Folks

Occasionally there a post here and there about testing in the service and more often than not the conclusion is that no they do not aggressively test unless they have probable cause. Every now and then I get a PM from a service member or prior service guy who knows of someone who's popped hot for juice. Thank you for looking out. Now I pee'd not to long ago (after drinking a gallon of tonic water and a good mult-vitamin) and I'm still here. I'm not bragging but I never really was worried. In fact since we invaded Iraq the army is hurting for every able body soldier they can muster. We've conducted just 1 piss test since before Mar 03. Commanders (and I can't speak for them all) would rather not know and have more important things to worry about. But yes 1 piss test. We use to do them at a minimal once every 3 months to include every major holiday. I reiterate that the military doesn't aggressively test for gear unless they have probable cause. Next is the money I don't know how much it cost but as you read these links you'll understand it's not a easy process. I honestly believe the military is a lil tight with the cash. "Endless" funds for piss test is not what I consider wisely budgeting defense spending. You're talking about a couple of billion a month being pumped into Iraq alone. I wholehearly enjoy my gear and that would be one hell of a choice to choose between something I love or let Haji take pot shots at me for at least a year. Been there and done that not kicking down any doors to do it again. In the end I would put the beans on the table but I'd miss my gear something awful. Ok I'm posting links enjoy and keep us posted for SOLID facts. I do research this (my job rides on this) by looking out for updates for the latest policies and from what I see you're ok as long as you discreet about your use.
    Last edited by I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD; 04-18-2005 at 01:00 AM.

Pay attention to the Special Tests link & Army Drug Testing Stats link on your left (not one soldier booted for gear FYI 04) .

http://acsap.army.mil:7777/portal/pa..._schema=PORTAL
    Last edited by I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD; 04-17-2005 at 10:52 PM.

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    Just out of curiosity, do they piss you once you first join?

Yep just for recreational drugs.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hypocrits anyway.

They give some special forces unit Test and GH!

ie: a Navy seal platoon was given a cycle to see if they were better soldiers on gears,
    the result of the study came positive!

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    WTF did they think was going to happen? lmao

Yep got a lot of my know how from the "Special People" I'm not one however but the use of gear is very abundant in the Special Forces community.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Actually I think it was a bad idea giving test to some squids! Especially Navy guys, it might turn into a sausage fest!

LOL the SEALs our cool...most of them our freaking huge too.

John88Test is offline Member
    Last edited by John88Test; 02-01-2007 at 08:45 PM.

John88Test is offline Member
    Last edited by John88Test; 02-01-2007 at 08:45 PM.

Thread Information