bignig is offline Junior Member

Arrow my first cycle of steroids

Hello everyone... i am a new person to this site and i am very interested in steroids and i would like to us them soon... unfortunately i know very little about the cycles and if they are real or not..... i am look do gain serious msuclmass but still stay realtively leane to play baseball ... as of now im 6.0' 173 lbs .... i here about d-bol and winny all the time... if you could help me put together a cycle or just some tips and also about post cycle therapy that would be great..... thnaks guyss!!!

Joe
    Last edited by bignig; 04-17-2005 at 03:17 PM.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    It is against the rules to ask for a source. stick around and research first cycles.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    You can't ask for sources.

And whats up with your name bro? big nig? LOL

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    are you still in high school?

Arrow

sorry about that guyss..i should have read the rules first... and no i am not in high school... now can anyone please help with the questions asked..?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    im not tryin to cause trouble or anything but you claim to be 32 years old and you say your getting ready for a baseball season. you come across as a minor, and minors are not alowed on this board.

Arrow

yes cureently i am in my fifth season playing with an independent team up in the jacksonville area of florida ...

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignig
    yes cureently i am in my fifth season playing with an independent team up in the jacksonville area of florida ...
    pm a mod for a source. you would be fine taking about 500-750 mgs of test (cyp or e) for your first cycle. run it for 10-12 weeks.

good luck with your season.

Talking

bmg... You think dianabol and winstrol are too strong for my first cycle.... i meen will test show me positive results... and lik can u be more specific how much would i take daily and at what times and such..

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the test would be split into 2shots per week say monday-thursday.you will get good results off of 500mg test as your 1st cycle.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    bignig i think you need to do somemore research onth is board. The questions you asked have been answered 100's of times before. Read the sticky's

godofwar99 is offline Junior Member
    first thing is...dbol is not good for staying lean ..baseball player etc. maybe on off season.

test is base for nearly all cycles.

so thats a must for size. you definitely need to research the drugs and how to use them before even placing any order. IN addition to that..I would research PCT VERY well. you might end up being a deca dick contestant or a limp dick nominee. (and im not flaming..) its VERY important. especially if you like women (or men whatever your fancy)

just my 2 cents

Thread Information