jbk
    jbk is offline New Member

Im 17 and im planning on takin some gear... help?

i would like to talk to someone who knows a thing a two about steriods ... ive been doing alot of research but im still not getting it that well... if

if not the main things i wanted to know is what kind of steroids should i be buying and how to cycle it... i plan on only taking it for a month or 2... im only 17 but ive been very serious about lifting ever since i started almost 1 1/2 to 2 years ago... so any advice will be very appreciated... thank you!
    Last edited by jbk; 02-19-2014 at 12:53 AM.

Too young IMO.
    What is it you want out of them.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you're not ready for steroids ......

1. too young
    2. too uneducated about steroids

clhp20 is offline Member
    Not to mention, you aren't 18, you are not allowed here.. is coming

jbk
    all i want is to get that extra bulk and cut for the summer thats just around the corner and a few of my friends have taken it and got huge and i just wanna get to that level atleast... i dont think im too young because ive seen many kids my age on gear but i know im uneducated and im asking to be educated =P

i weigh 185 about
    im not sure of my BMI but i bench 225 and i hit the gym atleast 5 times a week and i am very serious in body building and all i want is to take steriods for a month or two just for that extra push and i promised myself i wouldnt take it after again

Scrub is offline Member
    Wait about 10 years, do some more research, and than if you still want to take roids come back on the forum and ask for some help.

jbk
    ill be 18 in a few months... please dont ban... then i will be very uneducated and have no clue what im doing! =P

Hell Awaits is offline New Member
    banning this kid is just gonna leave him without knowing what hes doing, dont ban kids like this its so stupid, advise him not to do it if you think hes too young but it seems hes gonna do it anyhow.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbk
    ill be 18 in a few months... please dont ban... then i will be very uneducated and have no clue what im doing! =P

well you're gonna be banned regardless as soon as a mod see's this thread........adjust your diet first

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    too young, not enough training experience. go lift hard and wait 3 years at least.

Scrub is offline Member
    i weigh 185 about
    im not sure of my BMI but i bench 225 and i hit the gym atleast 5 times a week and i am very serious in body building and all i want is to take steriods for a month or two just for that extra push and i promised myself i wouldnt take it after again
    If you weight 185 and bench 225 you can get a lot stronger all on your own. Just start taking in a ton of protein and increasing the intesity of your workouts. I know someone your age that is 6'1" 185 and he is pushing out almost 300 on bench. He doesn't do roids. He just work hard and eats right.

Come back in a few months then, you have to be at least 18 to be a member here. Sorry bro.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    I agree with the above. You can tell a 17 y/o not to do something till your face is blue...its not going to help. Give him some information regarding anti-e's/possible growth stunt, what to avoid, etc. Plain jane information may be enough to help him make up his mind about whether or not he should do them.

jbk
    i might be wrong but i dont understand why you guys are advising me not to do it when you guys are on it... i know i may be younger but i feel like im mature enough to take it for a month or two... all i want is a month or two of it... thats what my one friend did and he got very big and very cut and i just wanna atleast get that much bigger and ill be satisifed

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    i might be wrong but i dont understand why you guys are advising me not to do it when you guys are on it... i know i may be younger but i feel like im mature enough to take it for a month or two... all i want is a month or two of it... thats what my one friend did and he got very big and very cut and i just wanna atleast get that much bigger and ill be satisifed
    Maturity isnt the issue. Health risks and perm. damage that you will regret later in life is the issue.

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    if you start taking juice with the minor amount of development you have so far and at your age, then this is your future Pictures Of saluu the roid monkey

not a pretty picture

Trylek is offline New Member
    In my opinion you are still too young, however, if you are going to do a cycle you should spend at least a couple of hours each day reading the information posted on this site. It may not make sense at first, but the more exposure you get and the more you read, things will start to come together and make sense. I know you are excited and want to catch up with all of your buddies who have grown from usage, but unless they are cycling properly and have a good PCT in place, they are only screwing themselves in the long run.

Scrub is offline Member
    i might be wrong but i dont understand why you guys are advising me not to do it when you guys are on it...
    Not everyone on this site does roids. A lot of people come here to find out info about them and than make an educated decision as to whether or not to take them. As for you, your body has not finished developing. At your age you do not want to interfere with your bodies natural testosterone production. You see that your friends have made some good gains on them so you want to try them. I can understand that, but what you can't see is how it is going to affect them 10 years down the road. That is what you should be more worried about anyway.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Don't do it. There are many reasons why you shouldn't as far as health issues. But i see the biggest reason is, you are only doing this to keep up with your friends.

You're benching 225, great. Just think of what you will be pushing next year? Naturally.

This isn't a game of keeping up with " The Jones". this is about your life. For the love of god man, just don't do it. There is a reason why this board and other boards employ a restriction of "18 or older only". If the makers of this site advocated the use of steroids to a person under 18, and whom is still not responsible for there lives As per the United States Government. There would be lawsuits up the wazoooo. That is just the "covering of there assests". Secondly, because you are too young to view what is considered to be "adult content".

Steroids for a 17 year old is just plain obsurd. You need to get your diet in check, have another 5 yrs atleast under your belt of lifting. Do the research from now until then. Then come back to us, and tell us how you gained another 15 pds of pure muscle, and your bench is now up to 320. We will all welcome you with open arms, and only knowledgable responses to your questions!

Keep lifting heavy, you will get there before you know it.

Best of Luck !!

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V5RED
    if you start taking juice with the minor amount of development you have so far and at your age, then this is your future Pictures Of saluu the roid monkey

not a pretty picture
    OMG that is just wrong man...

I loved it.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell Awaits
    banning this kid is just gonna leave him without knowing what hes doing, dont ban kids like this its so stupid, advise him not to do it if you think hes too young but it seems hes gonna do it anyhow.

he would be stupid to do it on his own. he came here to try and learn, Sorry that we are telling him what he doesn't want to here. If he wants to learn then he should get this and only this through is head.

He can read through all the posts, and the profiles of everything. The only thing he can't do is post.

We told him to research, Now will be the time for that.

He has many choices.I truly hope he picks the right path. I do feel as you do, but sometimes life is rough.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by V5RED

not a pretty picture
    cottage cheese seriously came through my nose

i wasnt expecting that

i talkef to the kid on aol and i am keeping in touch with him he told me he decided agiants the sauce after i told him a few things....seems like a good kid

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural3456
    i talkef to the kid on aol and i am keeping in touch with him he told me he decided agiants the sauce after i told him a few things....seems like a good kid
    i would say to stay away from u MJ

Thread Information