thirdeyeopen7 is offline New Member

pre-cycle pics (first real cycle)

Yo, just wanted to post my pre-cycle pics. Ive only done one other cycle before...6 years ago, 200mg deca /week, 8 weeks. Im starting a standard prop/enan/dbol cycle. Hoping to get to around 205-210 with <10% bf, and add a couple of good inches to my arms. Dont know if these are lofty goals or not. I think I have a good diet plan. Ill keep everyone updated.

Current stats:
    28ys
    6-ft
    190lbs
    10% bf
    52" shoulders
    44" chest
    33.5" waist
    15.5" bi
    12.5" forearm
    22" quad
    14.5" calves
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pre-cycle pics (first real cycle)-prepic1.jpg   pre-cycle pics (first real cycle)-prepic-2.jpg  

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Looks like you have a good base, good luck.

Btw, you look to me a tad more than 10%. Maybe 14?

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    You can easily add 15lbs wiht that cycle and a proper diet. You got a good base to start on, pretty lean. Good luck on ur cycle.

thirdeyeopen7 is offline New Member
    thanks bros. yeah just had my bt checked today, twice actually, both times was 10%. done with the electronic scale thigamajig.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdeyeopen7
    thanks bros. yeah just had my bt checked today, twice actually, both times was 10%. done with the electronic scale thigamajig.
    Those electronic scales are nowhere near accurate. You need to have it done with skin calipers (almost all gyms have them) to get a more accurate reading. Or even better yet, a water displacement test. I would have to agree with newbrew, you look to be around 14%. You usually can see your abs pretty well at 10%. But hey you still look good, and have a nice base to start with. Good luck.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Agreed. Even the calipers are known to be pretty innacurate. Only sure way is to get it done by bod pod or hydrostatic dunk dank.

Only reason I say you look to be more than 10% is because usually (from my understanding) at 10% your stomach would be absolutely flat and abs would be showing at a relaxed state. At roughly 12% you should have somewhat 'decent' abs. Ive even heard from some people that around 14-15% is when you will start to see development of upper abs.

Thread Information