CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member

Ran into a problem today, considering changing my cycle....starts next week, HELP

OK lemme give you the rundown of what I had planned 1st:

29 yrs old, 6'1", 208lbs (recently dropped 20lbs), lifting 2 yrs, 2nd cycle:

wks 1-4: D-bol 35mg/day
    wks 1-12: Sustanon 250mg/eod (actually 11 weeks + 4 days[40 shots]){ends on tuesday of wk 12}
    wks 7-11: clen /t3
    wks 10-15: winny 50mg ed (inject) {40 shots starts wednesday of week 10 ends monday of wk 15}
    wks 1-18: Nolva 20mg/day
    wks 15-18: Clomid (starting tuesday of week 15)

Diet: Without getting too specific, I plan to eat for lean mass for the 1st 6 weeks and then to cut the last 9, then maintain during PCT.

OK here's my problem, I have those worthless scales that measure bodyfat and of course it's all wrong so I judge by the mirror. I guessed between 16-17%BF and thus had planned (through gaining lean mass the 1st 6 weeks of the cycle, then cutting) to adjust my bf% to 12%. This seemed like a somewhat plausible goal. I went to caliper my bf today at the gym and the guy said I was at 20-21%(I'll attach a pic if it helps). 12% no longer seems plausible, as I feel I was pushing the limits already anyway. Should I just drop the winny and use it another time? Or is the 12% mark still possible? Also is the 12% thing strictly numbers or is it also based on the mirror? Please look at the attached pic and let me know what you think about this dilemna...Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ran into a problem today, considering changing my cycle....starts next week, HELP-test.jpg  

Bump, and DON'T be nice and gimme some sugar coated "bro you look like about 16-17% don't worry about it" type answer, please give me the HONEST or even INSULTING "the truth hurts and you've been lying to yourself fat@ass" type of answer. Mahalo.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    dont bother what the scale says bro just hit your cycle up and if you feel you are not seeing the results you want change up your training or diet. dont feel discouraged if you dont meet your goal just work hard and im sure you will be 100% satisfied with the ending results.

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro if you are 21% I am still a virgin !!!!!! I reckon more like around 15-16% max.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    only reason i see to change ur cycle is if you are running a bad cycle (experience )...I would guess ur body fat about 19%...but dont feel bad about that, cuz you may add a few pounds of fat when you bulk...keep working hard and check your diet and cardio....I hate cardio! but it is necessary and maybe important for you after cycle to cut up a little...you have nothing to be upset about though...doing great man! Remember your personal goals and go by the scale and mirror and screw the calipers!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Bro if you are 21% I am still a virgin !!!!!! I reckon more like around 15-16% max.

seconded....

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    have you cycled befor and how meny. you can add tren in that cycle this will help burn fat and add mascle.

o and your not 21%

Bump, main question I need answered here is SHOULD I AXE THE WINNY?

joevette is offline Banned
    Don't get too caught up with the numbers, but if you are at a bodyfat over 10% winny is going to be pointless. You will get very little muscle gains off winny and it's really better for hardening which you won't see if you bf is very high.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    maybe he should switch to equipose

Thanks for the responses and support bro's. The only change I would make to this cycle is to drop the winny altogether and just run the dbol /sus/clen /t3. at this point adding another ester is not an option. Still wondering if I should drop the winny though?

any1 else?

Thread Information