fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

What is worse on the hairline dbol or anadrol

So what do you guys think is worse? I am on propecia and am vulnerablt to MPB.

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    So what do you guys think is worse? I am on propecia and am vulnerablt to MPB.
    drol is probably worse...dbol causes me to lose hair as well...i would run neither if preventing hair loss in a concern of yours...dbol holds a ton of water with no solidified gains for the most part...If someone gains off a dbol only cycle..it was probably becuase they were thin to begin with..and their diet caused this change in weight. What exactly are you looking at to stack for your next cycle?

I am on a Test 750mg /deca 400mg cycle. I broke up w/ GF during week 4 and lost 9 pounds due to lack of eating etc... I am looking to throw something in at mid cycle to jump me back to were I was? Maybe I will just stick to the original cycle plan.

or should I up the test to 1g? I have plenty of test.

or should I up the test to 1g? I have plenty of test.
    As long as your dosing has been consistent..i see no reason to add dbol or anadrol to your cycle plan. Stick it out with what you currently have...no need to bump the test or the deca . Just train hard, eat well, and get plent of rest. You will grow, and the test should already be in full effect, so no need for those orals..how long are you planning to stretch this cycle? Depending on your goals...you can always add anavar ...great for strength gains...but hardness and vascularity wont be as pronounced since you are running test and deca, both of which make you hold a lot of water.. It all depends on your cycle goals...determine where you want to be..and force your body in that direction.
    Last edited by big_mike; 04-16-2005 at 09:43 PM.

I think I may add anavar . I am running this cycle for 20 weeks. I have 13 weeks left.

what is a good anavar dosage and length to take it?

I think I may add anavar . I am running this cycle for 20 weeks. I have 13 weeks left.

what is a good anavar dosage and length to take it?
    i would run the anavar in the 50 mg to 60 mg range ed. I will be running 50 mg ed for 10 weeks...

Thread Information