KingC is offline Junior Member

Need some cycle help!!!

Ok so this is what I have...was wondering if ya'll could help me out with a plan to cycle this. I am 5'9 185 second cycle

2 bottles of Test E (300mg/ml)
    1 bottle of EQ (400mg/ml)...may be able to get another, but not sure due to $
    3 bottles Var 5mg (100pills)
    Thanks for all advice

ACAZORES is offline Member
    so you have
    20 ml 6g total of test
    10 ml 4g total of equi
    300 pills of var

by the way what is Var

ACAZORES is offline Member
    Go for
    2cc of test per week monday/friday
    1cc of equi per week wednesday
    4 pills of anavar per day

this is a 10 week cycle, if u get the other bottle of equipose do 2 cc per week

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KingC
    Ok so this is what I have...was wondering if ya'll could help me out with a plan to cycle this. I am 5'9 185 second cycle

Thanks for all advice
    Sorry bro you're going to have to invest in a bit more gear but you'll be WAY happier with the results when you do. Here's why: EQ needs to be run for a minimum of 12 weeks, and at 400mg/week(I've never heard of EQ dosed at 400mg/ml, recheck it, it should be 200mg/ml or it's likely bunk...the only 400mg/ml anything is Denkall's t400). Your test will need to be run for 1 week longer than the EQ and at a higher dosage than the EQ. Var should be run at no less than 40mg ed for 6 weeks minimum (50mg/ed would be better). The cycle should look like this based on the dosages of the gear you're getting:

wks 1-15 600mg test E/wk (mon morn/thurs night)
    wks 1-14 400mg EQ/wk (mon morn/thurs night)
    wks 12-17 40-50mg var ed(winstrol can be substituted here if you don't have the cash....same dose)

nolva 10-20mg ed throughout, bump to 20mg ed during PCT

PCT starts 2 weeks after last test E shot/3 weeks after last EQ shot/24hrs after last var/winny administration (this should fall on the same day...a thursday)

Once again check your dosages on the EQ, should be 200mg/ml. Also dbl check if the test E is 300mg/ml or 250mg/ml, if it's 250, that's fine...500mg of test E instaed of 600mg will work just fine.

This is a great cycle for lean mass...quality gains you won't be dissapionted with.

One last thing...I didn't bother asking cycle experiance/age/height/weight cause I'm getting lazy. But if you're any of the following disreguard the use of AAS for the time being:

1 under 22 yrs old
    2 under 200 lbs at 6'0" (use this ht/wght proportion to judge if your too skinny)
    3 this is your 1st cycle (if it is just use test E at 500mg/wk for 10 weeks)
    4 have been training for any less than AT LEAST 2 years

luck. and do yourself a favor and disreguard acazores, he doesn't know what he's talking about. Acazores if u read this don't bother trying to pick a forum fight cause I won't respond, nor will I respond to PM's. Get yerself at least a little educated and a lot less opinionated before posting advice that ppl might follow. 0 respect here.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    and do yourself a favor and disreguard acazores, he doesn't know what he's talking about. Acazores if u read this don't bother trying to pick a forum fight cause I won't respond, nor will I respond to PM's. Get yerself at least a little educated and a lot less opinionated before posting advice that ppl might follow. 0 respect here.
    Hey Crispy, try the ignore button. That will keep him from annoying you.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by KingC

Thanks for all advice
    you need more EQ and test, but if u dont get it, run it like this

wk 1-11 Test E 500mg
    wk 1-10 EQ 400mg
    wk 8-13 VAr 40mg ED

pct 2 weeks after last test shot

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    king c do not listen to Acazores.... his advice is poor at best, and could mess u up...

Acazores... u need to do YOUR homework b4 u give advice to someone else... u r gonna get someone hurt....

king c... just review some of Acazores previous posts and u will see he doesn't know what he is talkin about... according to him he has a super natural test production, doesn't need pct, and gear won't shut him down...
    he's also 22 and has done 8 cycles already.... nuff said

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    he's also 22 and has done 8 cycles already.... nuff said

And he still doesn't know what var is....

Thread Information