BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Yes Or No And Why,adding 2nd Test On Third Week?

Im On My Third Week Of 300mg Of Enatat Test And I Feel It Is Not Enough. I Have 5cc Of Sus 250 And Was Going To Add 1 Shot (1cc 250 Mg) A Week In Between The Other 2 Shots ,will This Work I Cant Get Anymore Enatat!!

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    alot of people would say you need to do sust eod but for me ive done sust at one shot a week and had good results....how many weeks is your cycle and can you get more sust??

BG

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by nvr2bigsnd
    alot of people would say you need to do sust eod but for me ive done sust at one shot a week and had good results....how many weeks is your cycle and can you get more sust??
    tHANKS FOR THE REPLY BRO, IM IN MY THIRD WEEK OF 1CC OF EQ 250 AND 1CC ENATAT 300 . I DO 2 HALF CC SHOTS A WEEK AND I THOUGHT i DONT HAVE ENOUGH TEST IN THIS CYCLE SO I WAS GOING TO ADD 1CC OF SUS 250 FOR 5 WEEKS IN A SEPERATE THIRD SHOT OF 1CC . THANKS FOR THE ADVICE , YES CAN GET AS MUCH SUS AS I NEED
    Last edited by BG; 04-17-2005 at 09:24 AM.

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    so your total cycle is 8weeks? and for the last 5 weeks your wanting to do sust once a week?i would say that would be fine....the only thing i would change is the eq250 i would spread that into 3 shots throughout the week

BG
    My Cycle Is Going To Be 10, Cool Ill Break Up The Eq Into Three Shots And When I Do The Third Shot Of Eq Ill Add The The Sus To That Shot. I Cant Thank You Enough And Yes Your Right , YOUR Never Too Big, Thanks Bro!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information