homeboybonanza is offline Associate Member

How long to run DECA300?

I have 20ml of DECA 300. I'm running Test and Winny with it. How long should I run the DECA for for the best results? 1.5cc p/week? That would be about 13 weeks. Is that too long? Was gonna do 2cc p/week but that's 600mg...seems like way too much, especially since it's my 3rd cycle only.
    Thanks in advance.
    -HB

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    ...depends on 2 things...1) how much test you are running...you should run your test higher than your deca and 2) if you have used it before...average deca use is about 400 mg/week so 600 is not that high if this is your 3rd cycle and you have used it two times before...

Thanks bro.
    I've never used deca before. I may do a diamond pattern where I up the dosages and then taper them.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    You could shoot .75 twice a week for 450mg if its your first time using Deca .

Thats what I'd do.

Instead of running it at 1.5cc p/week (13weeks), would it be better to run it at 2cc p/week (10weeks)? Not sure if there's any difference, what I can expect, or what the drawbacks may be with either. Thoughts?

Cuz I'm thinking that since it's my first time using the deca , i can take advantage of smaller doses. Wasn't sure if there was a point where the cycle would be so long that it would be a waste (counterproductive)....thoughts?

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Id run it @ 450mg personally because thats a good dose, and you can go for 13 weeks with the Test 1 week longer and at a slightly higher dose.

Peace

Thanks for the advice bro. I'm leaning toward the 450mg p/week idea. I'm gonna run Winny at the end of the cycle to really get diesel! Word.

agreed...not lower than 4-450/wk, remember, you are trying to get resuls, not longer run,jus make sure you run you test longer than your deca by about 3 weeks...

I'm gonna do 2cc(600mg) p/week for 10 weeks w/ Test. Winny added at the end. I'll be cutting so hopefully this will help me hold my lean mass...maybe even get me a little stronger. I'm gonna keep my diet just below maintenance in order to provide my body with the proteins needed.
    Thoughts? Hope this isn't too much Deca .

do what ya gotta do man! Personally I LOVE deca (even by itself) and have never had any of the negative sides a lot of people complain about so i have no problem with that amount...jus like all have said, keep your test at about 750/week then...let us know how it goes!...oh and even though you are cutting, keep the protien high!

Thread Information